Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Gagging for it!

Well did the sex last as long as the hi-liights? I think it was about one second per goal.

it was fine for me, don't think she was too impressed. But after being married for so long i know i will get another chance to make amends in the future. But will be a long time before i get to watch 6 goals being scored by city on tv. Its all to do with priorities !!!!

Do what needs to be done at a speed more commonly associated with a cocker spaniel on crack, blame premature ejaculation cos she's so attractive and then go back downstairs to watch telly 'out of embarrassment.'

Either that or get her to preheat the oven before you slam in the lamb.

Football advice there.

Thank god we have your experience on here for us all to enjoy the FLS.

Bit late i know, but for future reference,

1) expect this kind of occurrence after a 6-0 win. No your Mrs doesn't care about the result...but because of it, you are actually not acting like a complete cvnt and therefore she actually thinks you're not a bad fella.

2) set up a tv and a video camera in the bedroom

3) aim the camera across the bed at the TV

4) get down and durty with the afore mentioned lady..in front of the camera..but ensuring you still have a view of the TV

5) turn on the FLS... commance foreplay spend as much time as is neccessary (that being how long it takes until the City highlights start) pleasuring the good wife...once the city game is on enjoy 3 minutes and 48 seconds of ecstasy and finishing with a celebratory scream of delight and a fist pump as the 6th goes in.

6) lay back, accept the congratulations and hugs of the Mrs.

7) take tape out of camera and replay as often as is needed to enjoy the sheer orgasmic delight of a 6-0 win.

Archived