Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Linekersbigtoe

Champ Team of Week

:jawdrop:

WTF Sky - not encouraging me to shell out for a sports package if that's the garbage you're producing.

So you wouldn't buy Sky Sports just because they named a player (wrongfully I know) in the team of the week? lol

Despite your opinions on how well Waghorn played he is right in what he says. Nugent banged a brace more much more likely to be selected than Waghorn, just the way team of the week works more on goals scored and direct assists for strikers than linking up well. Probably could of put it better like but there we are.

Agreed. I personally think that Waggy had a great game but a lot of the stuff he did is never going to catch the headlines - Nugent scores a penalty and chests in a rebound and all people see are two goals.

If Waghorn could add more goals to his game, he would be the best all-round striker at the club. I'm hoping the goal on Saturday will give him the self belief he needs to go on a bit of a scoring run - if I was NP all I would have him working on in training is finishing, because he really needs to improve in that department. He's creating plenty of chances at the minute - he needs to start sticking them away.

Waghorn ran Ipswich ragged his whole time on the pitch, was a key reason for the whole team's attacking display, walks off to standing ovation, probably the loudest one for a very long time... Wins the MotM awards even ahead of Dyer (why is he not in the team too)

And yet a WUMing moron on FoxesTalk knows best?

Although Manwell's point its stats not performance that get you in these things is right.

That aside DT continues to prove what a joke everything he writes is.

Agreed. I personally think that Waggy had a great game but a lot of the stuff he did is never going to catch the headlines - Nugent scores a penalty and chests in a rebound and all people see are two goals.

If Waghorn could add more goals to his game, he would be the best all-round striker at the club. I'm hoping the goal on Saturday will give him the self belief he needs to go on a bit of a scoring run - if I was NP all I would have him working on in training is finishing, because he really needs to improve in that department. He's creating plenty of chances at the minute - he needs to start sticking them away.

Again... Very good post.

Waghorn himself has admitted he has never been a prolific goalscorer, but we all know Nugent will score somewhere between 15-23 league goals imo, if Waghorn and Vardy can chip in with 10 each not beyond them I hope and you know also that the likes of King, Knockaert, Marshall and Dyer will get on the score sheet and create chances than automatic promotion won't be too far round the corner imo.

Archived