Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Linekersbigtoe

Champ Team of Week

I'm not sure enough people have pointed out that Morgan and Dyer were in the official team of the week so I'm here to let you know that's the case. :thumbup:

Ignore sky: They just pick from a list of big names in the division without watching the matches it seems.

Did you not see that Rhodes scored a hatrick and Aluko scored too? Just because he scored for the first time in a while doesnt automatically put him in Team of the Week does it.

I don't think you get it, sure he doesn't automatically get in, but Dangerous Tiger didn't laugh at the idea of putting Nugent in even though Waghorn had a better game. Sure it's unfair to say he should be in the team of the week when you haven't watched any other game, but it doesn't exactly deserve the reaction the WUM gave it.

I don't think you get it, sure he doesn't automatically get in, but Dangerous Tiger didn't laugh at the idea of putting Nugent in even though Waghorn had a better game. Sure it's unfair to say he should be in the team of the week when you haven't watched any other game, but it doesn't exactly deserve the reaction the WUM gave it.

Despite your opinions on how well Waghorn played he is right in what he says. Nugent banged a brace more much more likely to be selected than Waghorn, just the way team of the week works more on goals scored and direct assists for strikers than linking up well. Probably could of put it better like but there we are.

Knockaert shouldn't be in the team of the week, he was average vs Ipswich and he has been for the last handful of games.

It's worth playing him for the occasional bit of brilliance but he often runs into trouble trying to do too much and loses possession.

Archived