Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Derby Pre Match chat

We should do a chant by taking the piss out of Conor Sammon.

Were all going Salmon fishing in the yemen

Fook the pub

After this game

Rock and Rollllllllll :punk:

Oh good, they can suffer his love for Dan Petrescu.

Beware don't speak too soon, he might come back on here, demanding that we sack Pearson, and to read his letter he wrote to Susan Whelan demanding that we should appoint Nigel Clough.

http://www.dcfcfans....ty/page__st__20

I've also decided to join the debate, can't wait for a reply. Probably won't get one as they haven't got a leg to stand on. I hate racism from keyboard warriors the forest forum is just as bad, because Asians and Blacks only live in Leicester and not in Nottingham or Derby. Its like this every time we play these 2 twats every season.

Anyone remember Ambitious from this forum? Reckon I've just seen him on Derby's. tit

I am Ambitious from the Derby forum, and Ambitous on this one - pretty dire mistake on my part, however, just to clarify I have never been on this forum nor am I a tit on any kind.

I had decent exchange with 'one post only' on there, and will be at the game on Saturday - not expecting much, you're team on paper is very good. I've only seen you once this season, which was against Forest which was a ridiculous game... it's been a while since I've seen such an ill deserved draw by the gumps - no wonder Pearson was menstrual after the game, I would of been too.

I know Marshall from watching him at Wednesday, very talented player was gutted we didn't even attempt to sign him especially at the price you got him... seems like he more than made the step up too, also you've got a very strong manager, good defensive system - and play very pragmatic football and get good results. We're on another level in terms of what to expect, when we're good we're very good - we have a soft under belly (if that is the correct term) and especially away from home, our players just don't seem to have the same confidence or suave about our play.

I know we'll give an honest account of ourselves, and the effort won't be lacking but i'm not confident.

I am Ambitious from the Derby forum, and Ambitous on this one - pretty dire mistake on my part, however, just to clarify I have never been on this forum nor am I a tit on any kind.

I had decent exchange with 'one post only' on there, and will be at the game on Saturday - not expecting much, you're team on paper is very good. I've only seen you once this season, which was against Forest which was a ridiculous game... it's been a while since I've seen such an ill deserved draw by the gumps - no wonder Pearson was menstrual after the game, I would of been too.

I know Marshall from watching him at Wednesday, very talented player was gutted we didn't even attempt to sign him especially at the price you got him... seems like he more than made the step up too, also you've got a very strong manager, good defensive system - and play very pragmatic football and get good results. We're on another level in terms of what to expect, when we're good we're very good - we have a soft under belly (if that is the correct term) and especially away from home, our players just don't seem to have the same confidence or suave about our play.

I know we'll give an honest account of ourselves, and the effort won't be lacking but i'm not confident.

Why have I been banned from your Forum ? 1 post only how is that fair ? I never swore or anything just spoke the truth?

Do you rate Dan Petrescu as a manager, like your namesake?

Dan Petrescu - I genuinely haven't heard that name in years, the ex... chelsea? left back... sure, why not... :ph34r:

Why have I been banned from your Forum ? 1 post only how is that fair ? I never swore or anything just spoke the truth?

I don't know, I don't get banning privileges. I don't think you'll miss out on too much.

Dan Petrescu - I genuinely haven't heard that name in years, the ex... chelsea? left back... sure, why not... :ph34r:

I don't know, I don't get banning privileges. I don't think you'll miss out on too much.

I read your forum a lot, there are plenty of Forest fans who say a lot worse in your debates I dont see them getting banned. On this forum we have Charlton, Brighton Forest Leeds etc they only get banned when they go over the top. Have a word with Boycie. Your site is really bad. P.S I live in Derby so im not lying. Your site is a joke.

The only other fans they tolerate on that site are Forests, its a love-in lol

Shame really, we have regular contributions from other clubs fans, Sheff Weds, Brighton, Forest, Watford, Charlton :ph34r: , etc.

The only other fans they tolerate on that site are Forests, its a love-in lol

Shame really, we have regular contributions from other clubs fans, Sheff Weds, Brighton, Forest, Watford, Charlton :ph34r: , etc.

A lot of Forest fans get banned too - Red Elvis manages to stick on there, despite consistently saying Forest will be a global brand and over exaggerates the word FACT.

Who would you rather manager Derby.

Clough or Super Dan the Ambitious man?

I like Clough, got his head screwed on - knows the job... He tries with young players, where after Jewell is a breathe of fresh air. After a quick google search I do notice Petrescu is a manager at dynamo moscow though... I'm I right thinking they're a big club? my russian knowledge probably what it should be... still, I'll stick with Clough.

I like Clough, got his head screwed on - knows the job... He tries with young players, where after Jewell is a breathe of fresh air. After a quick google search I do notice Petrescu is a manager at dynamo moscow though... I'm I right thinking they're a big club? my russian knowledge probably what it should be... still, I'll stick with Clough.

As you probably are thinking, why the hell are we mentioning Dan Petrescu, this is the post your namesake did. So is this the most saddest comment you have ever seen on a Football Forum?

Ambitious.

Dear Susan

First of all I would like to say, welcome to Leicester City Football Club, I hope you have settled well into your new job. I am a big supporter of our Club and have supported them for sixteen years. I am writing to you regarding my opinions on the future of the First Team Management, I feel that it is better for supporters to bring their opinions and feelings to the Club's attention, rather than complaining to the media on phone ins, or moaning in forums. As you are most likely aware there has been speculation regarding the current First Team Manager's Sven Goran-Eriksson's position at the Club, there have been rumors in the press that his job is under threat, only you will know whether these rumors are correct or not.

The main purpose of why I am writing to you is to bring to your attention the person who I really think the Club should strongly consider bringing in to replace Sven Goran-Eriksson, should him and the Club part company in the near or distant future.

His name is Dan Petrescu and he is well known in this country from his highly successful playing career with Sheffield Wednesday, Chelsea, Bradford City, Southampton and The Romanian National Team. He is currently the First Team Manager of a Club called Kuban Krasnodar, who currently plays in the top tier of Russian Football; he joined the Club at the end of 2009, following their relegation to the Second Tier of Russian Football. In his first season at the Club (2010) he won them instant promotion back to the Top Tier, winning the Second Tier by a nine point margin, they are currently lying in 6th place in The Top Tier and looked destined to finish in their highest position ever and could even potentially qualify for Europe.

Before taking on the role at Kuban Krasnador, he was First Team Manager at a Club called Unirea Urziceni, who were based in his native Romania, the Club are no longer in existence after folding in July 2011. Dan joined the Club in 2006 following their promotion to Romania's Top Tier, and they made excellent continuous progress under his reign, qualifying for The Uefa Cup in 2007/2008 for the first time ever, then the following season (2008/2009) they won the Top Romanian League again for the first time ever, qualifying for the Champions League for the first time in their history.

The man is an absolute genius and if given the chance I believe he could bring wonders to our Club like he has in his current and previous job, I am of the opinion that if Sven-Goran Eriksson does leave us in the future there will be no better person to replace him than Dan Petrescu, he's got highly successful playing and coaching experience, he's fluent in English, knows the English game well, knows the European game well as well and he's still relatively young for a Manager at 43 years old.

I hope you take my views and opinions into strong consideration and if/when a vacancy for the First Team Manager arises, that you and the Raksriaksorn's strongly consider Dan for the role.

I had a smirk on my face for the most part, thought he had put together a really compelling argument until the possible point he spaffed over the keyboard and said 'The man is an absolute genius'

It's all a bit random - you sure it's not Petrescu's agent, and for the record every time I type the word petrescu it brings flash backs to...

_41775738_harris_bunny_bbc203.jpg

Out of interest does Leicester see Derby as the bigger rival or Forest?

I mentioned on the forum, it's not a big game for me on the basis that I don't know any Leicester fans. I was brought up in between Derby and Nottingham, and 90% of my mates are gumps, the other 8% are Man Utd fans, the rest are armchair Derby fans.. so I've always been up against the Forest lot, never really thought too much about leicester so don't get the rivalry feel for it - the play-off final was a few years before I got into football as well.

I work in Loughborough too, but still don't know any Leicester fans - a lot of Wednesday fans though.

I mentioned on the forum, it's not a big game for me on the basis that I don't know any Leicester fans. I was brought up in between Derby and Nottingham, and 90% of my mates are gumps, the other 8% are Man Utd fans, the rest are armchair Derby fans.. so I've always been up against the Forest lot, never really thought too much about leicester so don't get the rivalry feel for it - the play-off final was a few years before I got into football as well.

I work in Loughborough too, but still don't know any Leicester fans - a lot of Wednesday fans though.

It's all relative to the fan you're talking to.

Personally I started with more animosity to Derby, but F****t fans are such absolute cvnts I've changed over. It doesn't help that Derby have been a relatively easy fixture for us in recent years making them feel less and less like rivals - a la Coventry. Just being honest there, nothing personal.

I hate F****t than Dierby second majority of City fans feel that way.

Archived