Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Derby Pre Match chat

Shocking numbers but fair play, at them prices on a 5:20pm kick off..

Nah, its crap. There are teams the same distance from derby to Leicester or further that we have no connection or rivalry with whatsoever where we would easily take more than 800. Wolves away as an example.

Don't expect their away following to be good just because their home support is.

You dont get a ps3 for the away games

A sheepshagger with brain cells who would of thought that happening lol

http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/10516-leicester-city-v-derby-county/page__st__20

Leicester to beat Derby 3-0.

Derby fans to whine and cry about Leicester not being a 'derby'.

Derby fans to complain about how much Leicester fans think it's a big 'derby'.

Derby fans make this thread one of the biggest in the "Matchday Talk" forum.

...more passionate anger directed at Leicester for thinking this is a big game.

Derby fans continue to believe that this game is equivalent to playing Barnsley or Huddersfield...when to most of you it just clearly isn't.

Same happens next season.

Sounds exactly what I think Pearson will do mate..

Would like to see Futacs from the off mate,I think it could be an interesting option,IMO Vardy is putting himself under too much pressure and would be better for a while coming off the bench when we are in control of a game and there's less pressure.

Slightly off topic, I was at the Sheffield Weds game last sat and the fans started an Anthony Knockeart chant, couldn't make out what we were chanting, can anyone enlighten me please. Would also love to see Knocky, Marshall and Dyer start against Derby, possibly with Knocky playing just behind Waghorn, until Nuge is fit, just for something different. I think Pearson is getting alot right but I think he needs to shake up tactics too and try different things...

Slightly off topic, I was at the Sheffield Weds game last sat and the fans started an Anthony Knockeart chant, couldn't make out what we were chanting, can anyone enlighten me please. Would also love to see Knocky, Marshall and Dyer start against Derby, possibly with Knocky playing just behind Waghorn, until Nuge is fit, just for something different. I think Pearson is getting alot right but I think he needs to shake up tactics too and try different things...

Don't sell Knockaert

Anthony Knockaert

I just don't think you understand

That if you sell Knockaert

Anthony Knockaert

You're gonna have a riot on your hands

Nothing club with no history or proper rivals ( well prob cov ), who cares what they think, they won't even sell out and never have done when they play us.

But 2k on a Thursday night on tv is pretty decent

Derby County F.C. was founded in 1884, by William Morley, as an offshoot of Derbyshire County Cricket Club; it has spent all but four seasons in the top two divisions of the English football league. The club's competitive peak came in the 1970s when it had two spells as English League Champions and competed in major European competitions on four separate occasions, reaching the European Cup semi-finals, as well as winning several minor trophies. The club was also a strong force in the interwar years of the football league and also won the 1945–46 FA Cup.

They charge us the same amount and we take 3,000 on a Thursday night their support is crap to put it bluntly.

No they don't.

I'm an U18 and my ticket to Derby was £11 last time, we're charging them £19 for an U18.

I also seem to remember an adult ticket to Derby being £25 whereas they'll have to pay £31.

I still think they do very poorly regardless of the prices, only 800 sold at this point is shocking. However, there is a difference in the amount both of us have to pay which will have an impact.

Archived