Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Goal music - time for change?

Maybe we could use something like this during the pre match warm up when Waghorns taking shots?

lol

Can anyone actually confirm if we even have goal music?! There seems to be some confusion in this thread... My memory is abysmal but I don't remember any when we beat Derby either.

lol

Can anyone actually confirm if we even have goal music?! There seems to be some confusion in this thread... My memory is abysmal but I don't remember any when we beat Derby either.

Yes we do, it goes like this....

'I'm on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrreeeeee'.

Then after one bar of it Brad will say 'the Leicester City goal scorer is.......'.

The big screens show a jumping 'Goal' while that one bar is being played.

But just lately as has been said you hardly hear it.

After Brads announcement Jobber than picks up his drum sticks for the da da da da, da daa da daa etc.

Maybe we could use something like this during the pre match warm up when Waghorns taking shots?

Maybe we could play Somewhere over the Rainbow when he takes his warm up shots, that's how far in the air he is likely to him them.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some(goals)

And live while we're young

Then we go mad start dancing and pour water all over ourselves(unless your a c**t and prefer to pour milk over yourself) and end up looking like this...

one-direction-live-while-youre-young-shoot-feature.jpg

If you want to take a inflatable Banana to the game feel free to do so, now this seems like a great plan to me.

To the OP, I sure as anything don't want to hear a few thousand retards go "duhhh duh duh duh duh duhhhhh duh" to the F'N White Stripes. Chelsea Dagger was bad enough, this crap would make me want to stab my eardrums. If we must have goal music, the current music is only just the right side of tolerable, but as they're Leicester fans I'll put up with it. They're not likely to bang on some Metallica no matter how immense that would be, and I'd obviously prefer no goal music, but if we must have goal music, I'm glad it's music that the happy clapping general public can't sing along to like a bunch of clowns.

Seven Nation Army chants are literally everywhere in football now. Every game at the Euros, and now many player-related ones (ie ooooh San-ti Ca-zorrrr-la). Why, when so many people complain about us not penning our own tunes, suggest we pick this one up too?

I'm fine with Fire. maybe volume down though.

If we HAVE to have goal music then can we have something that doesn't shut the crowd up?

At least with Chelsea Dagger we could have a little dance and it improved the atmosphere a bit.

With Fire it just doesn't sound right, it isn't quick enough. The fans just end up clapping to it and it sounds weird as fooook.

Archived