Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Goal music - time for change?

At the end of the day who cares that Kasabian are a local band? The song isn't motivational and does not go at all. At least the song played at bayern gets the fans going and you can sing along to it.

The song played gets BAYERN fans going, not Leicester fans. It's generic and has nothing to do with Leicester. Let's make our own noise again please.

At the end of the day who cares that Kasabian are a local band? The song isn't motivational and does not go at all. At least the song played at bayern gets the fans going and you can sing along to it.

Sing along to it? Seriously - you need something to sing along to in order to just celebrate?

Ultimately I hate the idea of goal music, it does nothing for atmosphere - but if we're going to have to put up with it then surely it's worth having something unique, something that has a connection with the club, rather than just going with what everyone else does, like when we had chelsea ****ing dagger.

Nobody's sung along to that goal music since about the third week it was played. It's terrible for singing along to.

There's no ifs or buts for me, we shouldn't have any goal music, I don't 'prefer' any song, regardless of where the band is from, it simply shouldn't be played.

I do like the goal horn, nothing wrong with that but it should be the old version we used to hear on the radio before it was jazzed up.

There was music for the 2nd goal on Saturday not sure about the first.

I remember going to Wimbledon in the mid 90s when they played at Selhurst and they had "Corner Music" aswell as Goal Music. Truly awful.

If we do have to have goal music then my suggestion is "silence is golden" in keeping with the atmosphere at the King Power.

There was music for the 2nd goal on Saturday not sure about the first.

I remember going to Wimbledon in the mid 90s when they played at Selhurst and they had "Corner Music" aswell as Goal Music. Truly awful.

If we do have to have goal music then my suggestion is "silence is golden" in keeping with the atmosphere at the King Power.

I swear there was some club who used to use an old air raid siren whenever they got a corner kick lol I can't remember who it was at all now though.

I swear there was some club who used to use an old air raid siren whenever they got a corner kick lol I can't remember who it was at all now though.

Ha that's brilliant, wouild love that if we were actually any good at corners.... perhaps the last post should play when we get a corner.

Maybe we could use something like this during the pre match warm up when Waghorns taking shots?

Archived