Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

James.

Rumours?

I hope so as I'm about to rant about it. If you mean something else please stop reading now.

I bloody love it. Fell in love with the band over the last couple of years, find their music and their story fascinating. All the members, the different genres, the drugs, the tours, the crazy stories, absolutely brilliant. Went to see Rumours of Fleetwood Mac tribute band at the Fairfield Halls in Croydon, we were the youngest in the audience by about 30 years, quality stuff. Went home after that and stayed up all night listening to the back catalogue.

To top it all off Emily Eavis has said she would be keen to have them at Glasto (got tickets for next year) and Stevie Nicks came out yesterday saying they'd love to headline the Pyramid Stage. Closing act on the Sunday night - go on then. Excited is an understatement.

In terms of that album though it's just brilliant, couldn't possibly pick a favourite although Songbird and Everywhere are definitely up there.

You might want to have a look at the cover cd of mojo magazine this month.

The revisited cd's are always. Very well put together.

http://www.mojo4music.com/blog/

Yes, saw that! Buying as a Christmas present for the mrs although couldn't find a copy in WHSmith's yesterday which was a bit annoying.

Not all about Rumours obviously, love some of the older stuff, particularly the blues Peter Green used to churn out. The breadth of music they created over time is amazing really.

This is stunning:

Rumours?

I hope so as I'm about to rant about it. If you mean something else please stop reading now.

I bloody love it. Fell in love with the band over the last couple of years, find their music and their story fascinating. All the members, the different genres, the drugs, the tours, the crazy stories, absolutely brilliant. Went to see Rumours of Fleetwood Mac tribute band at the Fairfield Halls in Croydon, we were the youngest in the audience by about 30 years, quality stuff. Went home after that and stayed up all night listening to the back catalogue.

To top it all off Emily Eavis has said she would be keen to have them at Glasto (got tickets for next year) and Stevie Nicks came out yesterday saying they'd love to headline the Pyramid Stage. Closing act on the Sunday night - go on then. Excited is an understatement.

In terms of that album though it's just brilliant, couldn't possibly pick a favourite although Songbird and Everywhere are definitely up there.

Yeah absolutely, it's one of the most consistently excellent albums of the last... well, as long as there's been albums.

Hugely undervalued as a fantastic piece of music.

• 1 month later...

Archived