Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

premier league - Remy, Sako, Samba, Bertrand (loan)

Championship - Ebanks-Blake, Dawson, Bridge

Don't know what budget pearson would get though some might not be possible.

Played nearly as much as Ashley cole this season, no chance.

Oviedo from Everton would be the perfect left back.

If we go up get Kyle Naughton back on loan.

Far better option than De Laet, as he will get defensively skinned every week.

Naughton wasn't great at the back. Often got caught out of position.

In

Lee Tomlin, young player, strong player, can put a shift in

Alex smithies, good back-up for Kasper, give him some competition, good keeper anyway

Ben mee, was a great LB in sven's season, one of the players I actually liked, could move in to the centre if need a bit more pace down the flanks

Jack hobbs back? Was consistent strong hardly put a foot wrong and never afraid to get stuck in, a real grinder

Cameron stewart, not to start just to make an impact off the bench, got the pace of dyer and technical abilities of gallagher, can't get into the hull team atm,

Will hughes, good playmaker, great vision, can run the game

Out

Beckford

Danns

Gallagher

Whitbread

Wellens

Logan

Kane (don't extend loan etc)

Vardy

Waghorn

In

Alex smithies, good back-up for Kasper, give him some competition, good keeper anyway

Ben mee, was a great LB in sven's season, one of the players I actually liked, could move in to the centre if need a bit more pace down the flanks

Jack hobbs back? Was consistent strong hardly put a foot wrong and never afraid to get stuck in, a real grinder

Cameron stewart, not to start just to make an impact off the bench, got the pace of dyer and technical abilities of gallagher, can't get into the hull team atm,

Out

Beckford

Danns

Gallagher

Whitbread

Wellens

Logan

Vardy

Waghorn

will hughes 10 million don't think so

Don't need two top keepers

Jack hobbs will be.... i can't be bothered with this

In

Out

Beckford

Danns

Gallagher

Whitbread

Wellens

Logan

Vardy

Waghorn

Why would Hobbs move to us?

Hughes would cost way too much. Plus he won't move from Derby for a couple of years yet so he can develop properly.

Mee - meh. Don't think so

Stewart - barely got a look in anywhere he's been this season. obviously not good enough

Tomlin and Smithies I could agree with. Although I'd like Tomlin to lose a little weight, always looks a bit fat! But he is a good technical player and always seems to cause us problems.

Okay, didn't know the situation with hughes, probably someone like trotter instead?, hobbs, totally forgot hull had had got to prem (how?!), and I'm struggling to think of another decent CB, I stand by tomlin and smithies, anyone wanna give me a reason why they don't want Ben Mee? Or suggest a better LB?

Archived