Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

I hope pearson and co are already establishing targets if we go up or stay in this league.

Sako is definitely someone who could play at a higher level, strong, quick and two good feet, would be worth a bid.

Would also be interested in David Davis who they brought on, young physical 20 year old midfielder.

I hope pearson and co are already establishing targets if we go up or stay in this league.

Sako is definitely someone who could play at a higher level, strong, quick and two good feet, would be worth a bid.

Would also be interested in David Davis who they brought on, young physical 20 year old midfielder.

Didn't think Davis seemed to have much intelligence or good vision (obviously only based on the few minutes last night...). I noticed a few occasions where he could've played a through-ball, but kept the ball too long and ended up shifting it out to the wings.

Saw nothing in sako last night to suggest he is any better than Marshall or Dyer. One speculative punt which could have ended up anywhere doesn't make you a good player. He never looked particularly threatening at any other time. Wasn't even in the game much and when he was he had some awful shots.

Saw nothing in sako last night to suggest he is any better than Marshall or Dyer. One speculative punt which could have ended up anywhere doesn't make you a good player. He never looked particularly threatening at any other time. Wasn't even in the game much and when he was he had some awful shots.

Your eyes must be painted on mate he always looked a threat and he got on the ball a lot.

Not sure if serious....

If we go up! Ronald Zubar to partner Morgan! Wilson Palacios to add power in central midfield and the big money signing being Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar. I then feel we need a left back and a striker, but not sure who?

Ronald Zubar he is crap.

If we go up I would love to see the likes of Leon Osman and Dean Whitehead here they would compliment our younger central midfielders a Left winger and a striker and the jobs a good un.

Zubar is shocking. He left in the window anyway, some French side I believe.

ok Douglas from FC Twente to partner Morgan! lets not be going after players like Whitehead and Aaron Hughes! We need to be dynamic rather then going down the same route has every other promoted sides going after experiance and asking to be in a dog fight before game 1! We only need a few signings so lets go after a little bit of class! Maher,Douglas,Palacios!

If we go up we would easily be able to get Michael Keane again on a season long loan. At his age he isn't yet ready for the United first team but he would easily do a great job for a team in the lower half of the Premiership (which realistically we will be in the first season back). Sako would be a fine addition to our wing options. Then a new left back to understudy/replace Konchesky. Wellens would not cut it in the Premiership at his age imo so an experienced midfielder along the lines of Frank Lampard would do the job :ph34r:.....in all seriousness an experienced midfielder to complement Drinkwater, James and King and I think we would be set for the Premiership at least for 1 season.

• 2 months later...

Alan Judge? Named in the League 1 PFA team of the season

He's only 24 and he's on a free this summer.

We were after him in the summer weren't we? Would be a tidy little addition

Archived