Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

Alan Judge would be a good signing. What about Owen Garvan from Palace, hard working central midfielder with an eye for goal, out of contract in the summer. Abdisalam Ibrahim has also been made available my Man City for £500k, just the type of player we need in the middle of the park.

Derby are in for Alex Baptise, although so are many other clubs.

DERBY County admit they are facing stiff competition in the transfer chase for Alex Baptiste
The 27-year-old defender is out of contract at Blackpool this summer and could leave on a free.
​
This has alerted a whole host of clubs, including Derby, who have spoken to the player’s representative.
“We are interested, along with I would think three quarters of the Championship and maybe one or two clubs in the Premier League,†said Rams manager Nigel Clough.

To the chap that suggested Leigh Griffiths - YES.

Think Hibs will keep him on a perm. also heard he's a bit of a bad egg, hence why he's out on loan. Talented but doesnt really put a shift in....may aswell keep Beckford then!

Think Hibs will keep him on a perm. also heard he's a bit of a bad egg, hence why he's out on loan. Talented but doesnt really put a shift in....may aswell keep Beckford then!

thought Wolves were meant to be calling him back at the end of his loan.

thought Wolves were meant to be calling him back at the end of his loan.

He's said he never wants to play for Wolves. So will be up for sale but Hibs will have him. Not to sure he's a 'pearson player' anyway....if he's our manager come the summer!

Who knows if we made it to the prem I would take a gamble on Jordan Rhodes.

And probably sign someone like Leon Osman to provide that experience in the centre of the park then some talented european youngsters.

Who knows if we made it to the prem I would take a gamble on Jordan Rhodes.

And probably sign someone like Leon Osman to provide that experience in the centre of the park then some talented european youngsters.

Rhodes would be too over priced. He cost Blackburn 8 million ffs!

Like I've said before; I don't see much point suggesting players until we know what league we're in. But thats just my opinion.

i'd take Sako and Tomlin whether we are in this league or the one above.

No point in spending £5 million pounds on players who are gonna be on 30-40k a week, need to build like west brom.

I don't mean to sound rude but I here a lot of where we need players just not who you want?

I want to know who you want because if I'm left with the awfulness of this is leicestershire I'm just gonna assume we don't need any new players and we're perfect the way we are.

For me I'd say get Robert Koran in center mid. Would adjust quite quickly and I've seen him play before. Always seems to get stuck in and not afraid of a tussle. I also am quite fond of Danns.

A striker on loan maybe Jamie Mackie or Fraizer cambell who seems to always be on the bench and when Zamaora and Johnson are back and with Tarrabt on form I don't seem a place for Mackie.

Also I would perhaps put a cheeky bid in for Billy Sharp. I love the guy and what he can do.

Anyway that's my opinion.

I presume you would want these payers if we are still in the Championship next season?

Have you seen him play? The lad grafts.

Archived