Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

Wolves are as good as down and Ebanks-Blake is being suggested ahead of Leigh Griffiths?!

You people.

Both good shouts to be fair, SEB is still a good striker at this level despite Wolves going down. Griffiths would cost a fair wedge too, whereas SEB is free.

My policy is that if somebody stands out in a game as being better than what you have yourselves and causes problems for you at this level, put their name on a list and aim to buy them in the summer or January window (as we did with Schmeichel, Nugent, Morgan etc). This way they won't be able to hurt you next season and you have yourself a player better than what you've already got.

This seasons list currently stands at 374 names and I'll be forwarding it to the board next week! :D

My policy is that if somebody stands out in a game as being better than what you have yourselves and causes problems for you at this level, put there name on a list and aim to buy them in the summer. This way they won't be able to hurt you next season and you have yourself a player better than what you already have.

This seasons list currently stands at 374 names and I'll be forwarding it to the board next week!

Is that every player in the Npower Championship?

My policy is that if somebody stands out in a game as being better than what you have yourselves and causes problems for you at this level, put their name on a list and aim to buy them in the summer or January window (as we did with Schmeichel, Nugent, Morgan etc). This way they won't be able to hurt you next season and you have yourself a player better than what you've already got.

This seasons list currently stands at 374 names and I'll be forwarding it to the board next week! :D

So, you didn't go to many games this season then, if it's only 374 ! PAP !!!

I certainly wouldn't mind Alex Baptiste on a free, also Chris Burke from Birmingham is out of contract although they have an option to extend his deal by a year, I think he'd be a decent signing too, both bring more experience into the side, something we've lacked this season.

I think you have seasons where there is a lack of free players and possible moves, I can't see that happening this year with FFP looming, teams will want their settled sides for the next few years. Lets hope Nigel can get in some quality free transfers, a couple of loans, and a good quality transfer.

I think you have seasons where there is a lack of free players and possible moves, I can't see that happening this year with FFP looming, teams will want their settled sides for the next few years. Lets hope Nigel can get in some quality free transfers, a couple of loans, and a good quality transfer.

Sounds good that

Although he'll have to get rid of some first. That could be a big problem it really could.

I certainly wouldn't mind Alex Baptiste on a free, also Chris Burke from Birmingham is out of contract although they have an option to extend his deal by a year, I think he'd be a decent signing too, both bring more experience into the side, something we've lacked this season.

I'd rather keep Beckford and Danns, than have Chris Burke at Leicester City.

I'd rather keep Beckford and Danns, than have Chris Burke at Leicester City.

why?

He has a better record at this level, and has a much better attitude which would add to the squad.

There are a lot of players available this year, whether it be because they are out of contract (SEB, burke, baptiste), or maybe they just want to leave their club (leigh griffiths has said he never wants to play for wolves).

SEB, burke, baptiste and griffiths would all add to our squad, but we cannot afford to add players when we have the likes of danns, beckford, gallagher, wellens, futacs, vardy, waghorn etc that we dont even use.

......................................kasper

.............baptiste...........morgan............keane

.De laet........................James........................Schlupp

.Burke..........................Knocky...........................Dyer

......................................Wood

looks ridiculous i know....

Burke is a knob Grewks.

Can't stand the guy, everytime he has been to the KP with Cardiff in particular, he dives and is one of the biggest moaners I've seen, and happened to score a last min penalty against us this season.

Would prefer younger legs out wide or in attacking midfield role anyway, we need the experience to be in the middle of the park, centre back and centre midfield.

Archived