Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

I don't mean to sound rude but I here a lot of where we need players just not who you want?

I want to know who you want because if I'm left with the awfulness of this is leicestershire I'm just gonna assume we don't need any new players and we're perfect the way we are.

For me I'd say get Robert Koran in center mid. Would adjust quite quickly and I've seen him play before. Always seems to get stuck in and not afraid of a tussle. I also am quite fond of Danns.

A striker on loan maybe Jamie Mackie or Fraizer cambell who seems to always be on the bench and when Zamaora and Johnson are back and with Tarrabt on form I don't seem a place for Mackie.

Also I would perhaps put a cheeky bid in for Billy Sharp. I love the guy and what he can do.

Anyway that's my opinion.

Koren - signed a new deal at the start of the season, no chance

mackie - sat on the bench but comes on as an impact player so again no chance

campbell - doubt he'd drop down a divison

Sharp - on loan from southampton, so if he was going to anyone it would be forest - worked with O'Driscoll massive connection

This might sound stupid but what about lambert? do you think he would come here he's 30 now and not starting at Southampton! Would they cash in soon?

Hmmmmmm

I wonder why that sounds so stupid :P

And id like anyone would improve the squad, im sure Nige & Co will have some mystery in their sleigh :)

Reckon NP will do whatever it takes to bring in a couple of people in who he knows will both, improve the squad, want to play here & in the right way.

We'll need some leeway in our wage bill which obviously means Beckford + Danns will have to be on their way first, but NP will do whatever he can to improve.

There's loads of players mentioned by everyone on here, that will do little but swell the numbers - see the past 2 seasons to see how successful that is... Quality is really important.

This might sound stupid but what about lambert? do you think he would come here he's 30 now and not starting at Southampton! Would they cash in soon?

I head we was going to Stoke in a sort of swap deal for Kenwyn Jones and that's why we couldn't get him. Just rumors though.

Of the positions most fans want to see players brought in.

Left Back

Jack Robinson - We could surely get him in on loan.

Danny Grainger - Have liked the look of him for Hearts, attacking left-back who has a rocket left foot and good at set pieces

Central Midfield

Ross Barkley - Everton may well buy in January, so they might well loan out Barkley again, was quality in his loan spell at Wednesday, plus he is 6ft3

Kemy Agustien - Been on the bench for most of the season for Swansea, would be a good player to sit in and make a challenge

Eredivisie - Probably won't look anywhere near this league, but Walsh can pick gems out of the bag, and the Dutch league has a fair few good central midfielders

Striker

Chris Wood - Maybe top of our list, but he is banging them in for Millwall, so all fingers crossed

Simeon Jackson - Always liked the look of him, doubt Norwich will let him go, but they might buy plus he has been on the bench a lot

Nahki Wells - Quite a lot of teams will have there eyes on him I think, but he is a quality prospect

Soccervoice probably not the most reliable have said we are interested in Charlie Austin and Tom Ince

http://soccervoice.com/n111201.htm

Tom Ince could be leaving Blackpool if the price is right. There is no secret at all that Ian Holloway could look at Ince as the ideal replacement if Arsenal or Tottenham makes a move for Wilfried Saha. Leicester and QPR could be other clubs ready to make a bid for Ince.

Norwich City, Sunderland, Leicester and Wigan are all clubs linked with Burnley forward Charlie Austin. The Clarets will let the player leave if they can get the price they are looking for, which is said to be "very high", and a guess is that it would take £ 4 million or more to sign Austin.

Soccervoice probably not the most reliable have said we are interested in Charlie Austin and Tom Ince

Tom Ince could be leaving Blackpool if the price is right. There is no secret at all that Ian Holloway could look at Ince as the ideal replacement if Arsenal or Tottenham makes a move for Wilfried Saha. Leicester and QPR could be other clubs ready to make a bid for Ince.

Norwich City, Sunderland, Leicester and Wigan are all clubs linked with Burnley forward Charlie Austin. The Clarets will let the player leave if they can get the price they are looking for, which is said to be "very high", and a guess is that it would take £ 4 million or more to sign Austin.

No chance with either.

Oooh, what about Carlos Fierro? He's a wonderkid on FM. Great 'shout' that.

Or Dimitry Sychev, he scores regular if you buy him.

Or Micheal Van de Zwann....I think he was a re-gen, but what does that matter?

Might as well get Eric Torres and Khouma Babacar in while we're at it then!

Who's Wilfried Saha when he's at home?

As said before, nice but never going to happen.

Wayne Rooney could be set to leave Manchester United in January, for the right price. Manchester City, Real Madrid and Leicester City have all been linked to the England frontman who could cost between £0 and £âˆž.

Alternatively, the Leicester manager may set his sights on City striker Mario Balotelli should City's move for Rooney take place. It is understood that Pearson believes Balotelli's work rate and disciplined approach is exactly what he needs to fire his side into the Premier League. But the Foxes could face stiff competition from Zenit St. Petersburg, Chemnitzer FC and Lokomotiv Moscow, who all feel he would fit the ethos of their respective clubs perfectly.

It isn't happening.

Archived