Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC Todd

Jan - Tough tackling experienced midfielder needed?

Joking surely? I'd have been embarrassed to play like that myself. Ipswich were laughable.

Ipswich were terrible yeah but he looked like a professional among amateurs, in other words he looked decent even though his team played abysmal.

Yeah but i jut wanted an opinion. Not a moan thread by the way.

Sorry to say Todd but you have fallen foul of the Foxtalk superior sarky squad. If you don't know the rules by which they set the standards they will rip in to any newby or anyone not in their clique. It's no wonder we have so many new posters who quickly piss off after encountering the kind of responce you got.

Sorry to say Todd but you have fallen foul of the Foxtalk superior sarky squad. If you don't know the rules by which they set the standards they will rip in to any newby or anyone not in their clique. It's no wonder we have so many new posters who quickly piss off after encountering the kind of responce you got.

Haha i've been warned about this before, if the standards are like 'don't post anything that's been posted before' then i personally think that's rather stupid.

Another sarky, snotty thread about a player we don't need...... :nono:

Look at our defensive record this season and it is pretty clear that we have no real trouble winning the ball, it is what happens next that is the problem, particularly away from home.

Stop giving the ball away and we will be fine........ :thumbup:

Another sarky, snotty thread about a player we don't need...... :nono:

Look at our defensive record this season and it is pretty clear that we have no real trouble winning the ball, it is what happens next that is the problem, particularly away from home.

Stop giving the ball away and we will be fine........ :thumbup:

i agree, it's creating clear cut opportunities that's the problem and the taking of chances

Kemy Agustien from Swansea. Only just got back into their team, might be worth a loan move. Dunno if hes played much for Brighton this season, rejoined them in the summer, but Andrew Crofts. Was decent at Norwich. can play football and battle. Cant think of many others. Apart from the obvous, Trotter etc.

I was thinking Agustien until he got MOTM in Swansea's last game.

Ain't Crofts at Brighton?

Archived