Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC Todd

Jan - Tough tackling experienced midfielder needed?

I have nothing else to go on, and after a lot of build up about how he was the perfect player for us, he let me down...

I would like someone like Pratley but i don't know how much he's progressed since his Swansea days.

Ross Barkley is the man.

If we can't get him sign Matt Oakley.

Ross Barkley the man? Tough tackling centre midfielder?

The same Roas Barkley who plays for Everton? He's an attacking midfielder and doesn't play 'that role'.

We need Seyi Olifinjana or someone similar.

Ross Barkley the man? Tough tackling centre midfielder?

The same Roas Barkley who plays for Everton? He's an attacking midfielder and doesn't play 'that role'.

We need Seyi Olifinjana or someone similar.

6ft3, all round midfielder, can tackle, can pass, can score goals.

Just need that big presence and he would be it.

Thing is, if such a player exists, one that would fit the system and what leicester fans expect etc, would we have not got them by now. And if this player will make us start winning games , will we be the only ones after him.

It's a debate on par with 'we need a 20 goal a season striker' , is it that easy ? and also doesn't everybody want one?

These types of threads come around often, but you are entitled to make them. I of course agree with what you say, as some will know.

However everyone who is making these threads also include a sentence which either says bring in Wellens or bring back Danns.

NO JUST NO :mad:

They are allowed an opinion you know.

We need a 6"7 midfielder, built like a brick shit house. Don't care if he can't run, shoot, pass or anything else.

Just needs to collect about 30 yellow cards a season and kick the shit out of players like Marlon King.

Lets say we purchased this 'missing piece of the puzzle' ... What then, if we go and lose to an average side on a cold Tuesday night where we've been kicked and bullied... What will the argument be then, I think we need a poll for that very question.

It could include ,

Formation change, let's try a 2-3-1-1-2-1 Pearson is mike Bassett.

Why don't we give [insert name of out of favour player ]

I understand the point. I agree with it , I just don't see why people think its so easy to sort out.

But it's the same old ridiculous opinion, why can't they get it in there head, that Wellens and Danns aren't the answer, and will most likely be sold in January.

Where you're probably right, it doesn't mean you can just belittle their opinion like you do!

Seems as what you say goes, your opinion is the only one that counts.

Where you're probably right, it doesn't mean you can just belittle their opinion like you do!

Seems as what you say goes, your opinion is the only one that counts.

Nah definitely not the case.

I only do it when people have opinions like that, why can't they just face the facts that it's unlikely Danns will play for Leicester again.

Nah definitely not the case.

I only do it when people have opinions like that, why can't they just face the facts that it's unlikely Danns will play for Leicester again.

Fair enough.

If anyone says Trotter (who's been mentioned a fair bit recently), I do not rate him one bit after the Millwall game.

Very bizarre post, not only is it pretty harsh to bash him for one performance, but one where he actually didn't look bad at all?

Looked a good presence and a good footballer to boot. That's exactly what we need.

I'd like either wilson palacios, hendry thomas or sugunda castillo! and Kenwyne jones! That would then give us a strong central spin with morgan,whitbread,eithr those three in the middle and jones up top

Palacios lol there's not a chance Palacios is signing for us. Would be an outrageous signing but it won't happen.

Guirane N'Daw from Ipswich looked good against us.

Joking surely? I'd have been embarrassed to play like that myself. Ipswich were laughable.

Archived