Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Huddersfield pre match chat.

Yeah he was excellent against Derby. But I still don't think he's the saviour most think. Same player he's always been. Won't be a first choice here and I'm pleased about that!

His first touch when he came on against Cardiff was absolutely dire

Just had his appendix out, shouldn't have been on the bench that day for me.

An industrious partner to Nugent has suited us for the overwhelming majority of this season, the whole team's style will need to change if it isn't Vardy/Waghorn or someone who plays like them.

Unchanged team for me, don't know if Wood will be available really don't know how it works.

If he isn't, then I would definitely play an unchanged side, let's see how this formation works at home, and I wouldn't put Waghorn and King back in either, have every faith in Matty James in the home games, and Liam Moore at the back has been incredible in his previous home games.

P.S. Dickov22 you don't have a clue what your talking about, and you are making yourself look like an idiot.

Much love KingFox aka Banter King

Whitbread/Keane in for Moore, maybe bring in Wood (if available) or Waghorn for Knocky. Apart from that, same team.

I wouldn't be inclined to be as defensive as yesterday, Nugent looked very isolated at times and we can't have that at home. Worked well away with Knockaert playing just behind him, but at home we need to be aggressive, press high up the pitch and force them into mistakes. I can see a return to the 4-4-2 which has served us so well at home this season.

4-4-2 for me.

I'm curious about Futacs starting. Is he more than an impact sub? Would be interesting to see.

Think James should start ahead of King, he earned it after a great performance yesterday.

Would also like to see Marshall get more match time, he's starting to look sharper, depends on Knockaert's performance.

I saw him away at Leeds, home to Barnsley too. He's the same player he's always been. Good in flashes. I'd much rather see Wood, Futacs, Knockaert partner Nugent ahead of Waghorn.

No I go to every game. In those games he was the Waghorn of old, particularly crap. I don't believe this improvement so many talk of with him. Still the same player for me. Excellent at set peices but still often a poor first touch and, if he has too long to think about it, no confidence in front of goal.

No I go to every game. In those games he was the Waghorn of old, particularly crap. I don't believe this improvement so many talk of with him. Still the same player for me. Excellent at set peices but still often a poor first touch and, if he has too long to think about it, no confidence in front of goal.

:S So you only saw him at Leeds and Barnsley but go to every game?

Archived