Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Huddersfield pre match chat.

Same team for me, unless Wood can play. In which case he would come in for Knockart probably, and make 442 again. Will be a tough game though, Huddersfield are certainly no pushovers and they have a few decent players.

Can't see it being the same team... we certainly seemed to lack more than a little bit of creatively.

I don't know if Wood will be available, but surely he'd start from the bench until he's had time to train with the lads?

I think Knocky needs a week out & without someone like Vardy in the team putting enough of a shift in for two people he seems little more than a passenger, who always, always loses his shape & will be forever subbed as a result

I think Pearson will go 442 again

RDL - Morgan - Moore - Konch

Knocky - King/James - Drinky - Dyer

Waghorn/Futacs - Nugent

I'd go something like 4411 though

RDL - Moore - Morgan - Schlupp

Marshall - King/James - Drinkwater - Dyer

Gallagher

Nugent

Keeping the ball on the ground, Gally dinking balls through for Nugent to run on to, & naturally being further back to have some long range specials himself. Gally/Marshall interchangeable in that formation too.

I doubt we'd see the 4231, digging in for a result at home? Although... whatever works at this stage.

If Wood is available he should start upfront with Nugent no point holding back with him it isn't as if he is a rookie, he is in form and I want to see him getting the goals for us because we need to ruthless with our chances we create.

I saw him away at Leeds, home to Barnsley too. He's the same player he's always been. Good in flashes. I'd much rather see Wood, Futacs, Knockaert partner Nugent ahead of Waghorn.

You saw him twice?

Wow.

No I go to every game. In those games he was the Waghorn of old, particularly crap. I don't believe this improvement so many talk of with him. Still the same player for me. Excellent at set peices but still often a poor first touch and, if he has too long to think about it, no confidence in front of goal.

No I go to every game. In those games he was the Waghorn of old, particularly crap. I don't believe this improvement so many talk of with him. Still the same player for me. Excellent at set peices but still often a poor first touch and, if he has too long to think about it, no confidence in front of goal.

What about Ipswich? Forest? Derby? Bolton?

Do those games not count.

His first touch has been brilliant, and his hold up play has improved immensly. I think hes matured more now and is more comfortable with the ball. Whatever you were watching was clearly different to me.

Yeah he was excellent against Derby. But I still don't think he's the saviour most think. Same player he's always been. Won't be a first choice here and I'm pleased about that!

His first touch when he came on against Cardiff was absolutely dire

Yeah he was excellent against Derby. But I still don't think he's the saviour most think. Same player he's always been. Won't be a first choice here and I'm pleased about that!

His first touch when he came on against Cardiff was absolutely dire

He was still one of our best players before he got his appendix out. But I agree he's the same player he's always been, the young talented striker we had on loan a few years ago.

Archived