Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The Truth about Superhoops28 and Knockaert to QPR

Last night there was a thread on the Transfer Forum about a deal taking Knockaert to QPR being '75% done'.

As most people worked out, this was a wind up. It was perpetrated by my step-son who supports Wolves. He is a 19 year old university student (not studying English as is clearly apparent from his posts).

I did point out very early on in the thread that it was a wind up and I knew who was doing it. Even so, many people continued to post and if anything, people seemed to be finding it funny. Therefore I went to bed and left him to it. It seems that overnight the 'rumour' found its way onto Twitter and questions were asked of Stringer and Fourth Official! This is actually quite funny. According to the perpetrator Knockaert even received some abuse on Twitter about his move to QPR. This is much less funny.

I woke up this morning to find myself banned from Foxestalk. I didn't feel this was entirely fair as I did not participate in the wind up other than pointing out what was going on. The perpetrator of the wind up sent a few emails on my behalf, partly to argue my case but also I suspect to prove to the moderators that he was capable of getting around his own ban! Anyway, I'm unbanned now and probably I should have stopped him last night rather than ignoring it after a while.

Now onto the good bit. The perpetrator is banned from his X-Box, the internet and his mobile phone for 24 hours. As he is a bit of a computer geek this will definitely hurt.

Apologies for any anxiety caused!!

Fair do's, nothing wrong with computer games - I meant the concept of parental bans at 19!!

I see your point.

But...if he is going to behave like a 13 year old then I'm going to treat him like one. And...if he wants me to continue to subsidise him through university then he will do as I say.

Last night there was a thread on the Transfer Forum about a deal taking Knockaert to QPR being '75% done'.

As most people worked out, this was a wind up. It was perpetrated by my step-son who supports Wolves. He is a 19 year old university student (not studying English as is clearly apparent from his posts).

I did point out very early on in the thread that it was a wind up and I knew who was doing it. Even so, many people continued to post and if anything, people seemed to be finding it funny. Therefore I went to bed and left him to it. It seems that overnight the 'rumour' found its way onto Twitter and questions were asked of Stringer and Fourth Official! This is actually quite funny. According to the perpetrator Knockaert even received some abuse on Twitter about his move to QPR. This is much less funny.

I woke up this morning to find myself banned from Foxestalk. I didn't feel this was entirely fair as I did not participate in the wind up other than pointing out what was going on. The perpetrator of the wind up sent a few emails on my behalf, partly to argue my case but also I suspect to prove to the moderators that he was capable of getting around his own ban! Anyway, I'm unbanned now and probably I should have stopped him last night rather than ignoring it after a while.

Now onto the good bit. The perpetrator is banned from his X-Box, the internet and his mobile phone for 24 hours. As he is a bit of a computer geek this will definitely hurt.

Apologies for any anxiety caused!!

Maybe you should apologise to the club and player for slandering for no reason apart from your own/sons amusement. What happens now if the player decides we are not the club for him ? What if the crap he got on tweeter hurts him and changes his view of the fans ?

Proud of your son are you?

Yes you should have stopped him

Maybe you should apologise to the club and player for slandering for no reason apart from your own/sons amusement. What happens now if the player decides we are not the club for him ? What if the crap he got on tweeter hurts him and changes his view of the fans ?

There are some things about him which make me very proud.

He can be a bit of a dick around computers though.

I doubt Knockaert is that sensitive and if he is, then he is at the wrong club.

Stop jumping to conclusions :dry:

Calm down.

I think the lesson here is that we shouldn't believe anything we read on an internet forum, I don't, and I steer well clear of the transfer talk because of it, I only care about what actually happens, I find it funny how easily and quickly this spread, and it is just further proof that the internet is full of lies.

Anyone who abused Knockaert or anyone else in relation to this wind-up, is a moron and should be banned from the internet.

Archived