Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The Truth about Superhoops28 and Knockaert to QPR

Depends if we've won or not!! To be fair it's not been too bad of late. It's not unknown to go bed and get up to half a dozen reports over night.

You would. Because the site owner will just get pissed of at you :)

It's not really my kind of tactic !! All talk and no action at this end ! So do we always get notified if someone takes exception to somethiong we've said ???

Yes... The response is Mark will ban your IP when he comes home from work.

That would seem to be counter productive.

I've made three reasonable complaints about individual posts and I demand to be heard.

You can silence me. You can blacklist my IP. Hell, you can track me down and call me a 'cad' to my face. But you can't kill an idea, Babs. You can't put down this movement just by silencing one man.

I pull strings, Babs. There are puppets amongst you.

I'm not one to usually side with authority but to be honest, it wasn't the moderators I was annoyed with this morning, I was annoyed with my step-son for implicating me in his little joke.

One thing does confuse me though. I thought an IP address identified an individual computer? He used his own laptop but linked up to the same wireless modem as me. Surely we shouldn't have had the same IP address?

I made this thread because I didn't want people thinking I would make something up. Considering the original thread was viewed by 15000 people and Knockaert trended nationally on Twitter at 2am this morning, I thought there also might be some interest in what had actually happened.

I'm not one to usually side with authority but to be honest, it wasn't the moderators I was annoyed with this morning, I was annoyed with my step-son for implicating me in his little joke.

One thing does confuse me though. I thought an IP address identified an individual computer? He used his own laptop but linked up to the same wireless modem as me. Surely we shouldn't have had the same IP address?

I made this thread because I didn't want people thinking I would make something up. Considering the original thread was viewed by 15000 people and Knockaert trended nationally on Twitter at 2am this morning, I thought there also might be some interest in what had actually happened.

If I'm honest I haven't the foggiest! Seems from Bab's post though there was some kind of link between the two accounts.

That would seem to be counter productive.

I've made three reasonable complaints about individual posts and I demand to be heard.

You can silence me. You can blacklist my IP. Hell, you can track me down and call me a 'cad' to my face. But you can't kill an idea, Babs. You can't put down this movement just by silencing one man.

I pull strings, Babs. There are puppets amongst you.

'KOKOPOPS HAS SPOKEN

Maybe we could co-ordinate all posters to click the report button at the same specified time ????? (Or would I get banned for that) ???

Our fans cant even get the words of some chants right

Give us a break ;)

Come on.

You do know that Banterking was probably renewing the thread to get the latest and his finger got stuck there don't you.

ip address is done through the modem.if your son was as good with computers as you say he is. you'd think he'd know how to hide his ip.

ip address is done through the modem.if your son was as good with computers as you say he is. you'd think he'd know how to hide his ip.

He can do this because he hid his IP earlier to talk to the moderators.

But...I don't think he did this last night as it was always intended as a wind-up. I had shut down ready for bed but he told me about this Knockaert to QPR thread and I logged on again. I think the intention was to wind me up rather than a load of other people.

I read the original posts earlier in the day, and it was blindingly obvious that it was a wind-up. Knockaert came from a small-ish French club to join a very ambitious medium/potentially large-ish English club which is doing very well. He is never going to leave us for a small-ish doomed English club.

To be honest, the responses to the original wind-ups (some of which were very clever, and nicely understated) showed that some of the posters on this site either lack a sense of proportion, or a sense of humour, or both.

The fact is that we have a very very very good side at the moment, and young M. Knockaert will know that he is a key part of it. He is not going to give that up for anyone other that a top four/five team. If 'Arry were till managing Spurs, or even West 'Aym, he might listen. But I doubt he is going anywhere anytime soon.

@Deucalion: your stepson is not the Messiah: he is a very naughty boy

I read the original posts earlier in the day, and it was blindingly obvious that it was a wind-up. Knockaert came from a small-ish French club to join a very ambitious medium/potentially large-ish English club which is doing very well. He is never going to leave us for a small-ish doomed English club.

To be honest, the responses to the original wind-ups (some of which were very clever, and nicely understated) showed that some of the posters on this site either lack a sense of proportion, or a sense of humour, or both.

The fact is that we have a very very very good side at the moment, and young M. Knockaert will know that he is a key part of it. He is not going to give that up for anyone other that a top four/five team. If 'Arry were till managing Spurs, or even West 'Aym, he might listen. But I doubt he is going anywhere anytime soon.

@Deucalion: your stepson is not the Messiah: he is a very naughty boy

lol:thumbup:

Maybe you should apologise to the club and player for slandering for no reason apart from your own/sons amusement. What happens now if the player decides we are not the club for him ? What if the crap he got on tweeter hurts him and changes his view of the fans ?

Proud of your son are you?

Yes you should have stopped him

Don't be a bell end

Yeah, it's 68% done. It was 75% done but there's been a setback in negotiations as they can't agree on what bung Harry should get and which of his dog's bank accounts it should go in.

lol Easiest way to spot a fake transfer rumour is when the OP includes Football Manager style percentage completion times

Maybe you should apologise to the club and player for slandering for no reason apart from your own/sons amusement. What happens now if the player decides we are not the club for him ? What if the crap he got on tweeter hurts him and changes his view of the fans ?

Proud of your son are you?

Yes you should have stopped him

boblet alert.

Maybe we could co-ordinate all posters to click the report button at the same specified time ????? (Or would I get banned for that) ???

Fortunately for the Mods, the organisation of this would lead to only about 3 people doing it... and all on different sides of the forum..and the timing would be out. :)

Archived