Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The Truth about Superhoops28 and Knockaert to QPR

You don't understand why people set fires do you and quite obviously some could not see that it was a wind up. If either of my lads did something like this, one has the potential, I would have cut the coxail and hid the hub. No Xbox for a day lol

Nowadays all kids care about is their games consoles - even thought Im still always playing myself :ph34r:

Gone 24 hours, but I'm hearing from my SOURCES, that he still hasn't learnt his lesson, and has made a twitter account @lcfcnews2013.

So what you gonna do next?

Swap his Xbox for a Dreamcast?

Lend him a new mobile phone, preferably Nokia and preferably smashed into pieces by Knockaert himself

How about plastering pictures of Harry Redknapp in his car, around his bedroom

Or maybe send him out to find Leon Crncic

Gone 24 hours, but I'm hearing from my SOURCES, that he still hasn't learnt his lesson, and has made a twitter account @lcfcnews2013.

So what you gonna do next?

Swap his Xbox for a Dreamcast?

Lend him a new mobile phone, preferably Nokia and preferably smashed into pieces by Knockaert himself

How about plastering pictures of Harry Redknapp in his car, around his bedroom

Or maybe send him out to find Leon Crncic

Some good ideas. :thumbup:

As he broke his original ban, @lcfcnews2013 cannot be him because I physically took his electronic devices from him. I'm wondering whether it's a good idea to bring him to the LCFC v Wolves game in a few weeks, bearing in mind his new found notoriety in Leicester!

It was in the Mockery today that there are rumours linking Knockaert with QPR.

Pearson Irritated By Stories

French winger Anthony Knockaert has been linked with both Arsenal and QPR, while striker Jamie Vardy has also been the subject of media speculation linking him to a loan move during the current January transfer window.

lol

Archived