Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

The Truth about Superhoops28 and Knockaert to QPR

Oh boy I hope it died a death on here, personally I blame the parents,

All my children are over 18 now and all are pursuing the careers of their choice, are reasonably well adjusted, do not get involved in drugs or criminal behaviour, and generally are decent people. They are, however, young and have a tendency to high spirits and moments of ill judgement.

I think I've done a pretty good job and if you are not joking, you need to get a sense of perspective.

Maybe you should apologise to the club and player for slandering for no reason apart from your own/sons amusement. What happens now if the player decides we are not the club for him ? What if the crap he got on tweeter hurts him and changes his view of the fans ?

Proud of your son are you?

Yes you should have stopped him

Jesus Christ, it's hardly crime of the century is it?

Do you think this is the first transfer rumour based on absolute bullshit or do you not read any newspaper or football site? Perhaps the BBC website should apologise if all the things on their rumours page don't come to pass.

I woke up this morning to find myself banned from Foxestalk. I didn't feel this was entirely fair as I did not participate in the wind up other than pointing out what was going on. The perpetrator of the wind up sent a few emails on my behalf, partly to argue my case but also I suspect to prove to the moderators that he was capable of getting around his own ban! Anyway, I'm unbanned now and probably I should have stopped him last night rather than ignoring it after a while.

I'm presuming that was because you shared an IP address and usually when that's the case it's someone creating duplicate accounts. All in all though I chuckled at the story, even though I did miss it all.

Jesus Christ, it's hardly crime of the century is it?

Do you think this is the first transfer rumour based on absolute bullshit or do you not read any newspaper or football site? Perhaps the BBC website should apologise if all the things on their rumours page don't come to pass.

True.

It was obviously a wind up for a start.

Get a sense of reality people.

Maybe you should apologise to the club and player for slandering for no reason apart from your own/sons amusement. What happens now if the player decides we are not the club for him ? What if the crap he got on tweeter hurts him and changes his view of the fans ?

It's not his fault a load of keyboard warrior little freaks think it's ok to abuse footballers on twitter because they may or may not be leaving the club.

lol Tool

Is this another wind up? I hope so.

Is'nt this being taken a little too serious ? We are use to wind ups all the while on here. Did Bert and his side kick get banned last time they did a big wind up ? Come on it's not life or death is it , people need to get out a bit more. :rolleyes:

Nobody was banned for a wind up, so why you feel the need to bring Bert up I don't know. The super hoops account was blocked and the account of Deucalion temporarily suspended for being duplicate accounts (forum rules). His son emailed Mark and explained and the account was unblocked. The end.

Nobody was banned for a wind up, so why you feel the need to bring Bert up I don't know. The super hoops account was blocked and the account of Deucalion temporarily suspended for being duplicate accounts (forum rules). His son emailed Mark and explained and the account was unblocked. The end.

Seems a bit harsh to ban him in the first place when he pretty much explained it on the first page of that thread.

Seems a bit harsh to ban him in the first place when he pretty much explained it on the first page of that thread.

If it was so clear could you explain why I woke up to find there had been several reports filed against that thread by other members of the forum. IP's were checked which flagged that there could be duplicate accounts and the accounts were temporarily suspended. If we were being arseholes about it we could have just banned the IP's completely. It happens alot, the only reason you even know about it is because he apologised.

Last night there was a thread on the Transfer Forum about a deal taking Knockaert to QPR being '75% done'.

According to the perpetrator Knockaert even received some abuse on Twitter about his move to QPR. This is much less funny.

This is just sooooo unsurprising. Because people can 'contact' anyone these days with the advance of social media, there are morons / control freaks out there who seem to feel they have some 'influence' over what other people choose to do. Technology might be very impressive in 2013, but psychologically it seems many are still stuck in the 1970's !

If it was so clear could you explain why I woke up to find there had been several reports filed against that thread by other members of the forum. IP's were checked which flagged that there could be duplicate accounts and the accounts were temporarily suspended. If we were being arseholes about it we could have just banned the IP's completely. It happens alot, the only reason you even know about it is because he apologised.

People complain about threads ???? Fascinating. Like what ?????? What irks posters ???

What irks posters ???

What doesn't!!!

If anyone clicks the report button mods get a notification in the report centre and we have to take action to resolve/look into any report.

If you don't do anything you get moaned at for not doing anything, if you do something you get moaned at for doing something.

What doesn't!!!

If anyone clicks the report button mods get a notification in the report centre and we have to take action to resolve/look into any report.

If you don't do anything you get moaned at for not doing anything, if you do something you get moaned at for doing something.

So in a typical day, how often does that 'report button' get clicked ???????

So in a typical day, how often does that 'report button' get clicked ???????

Depends if we've won or not!! To be fair it's not been too bad of late. It's not unknown to go bed and get up to half a dozen reports over night.

Maybe we could co-ordinate all posters to click the report button at the same specified time ????? (Or would I get banned for that) ???

You would. Because the site owner will just get pissed of at you :)

Archived