Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Yago Falque

Trotter is quite attacking by the sounds of it, he has quite a few times played behind the striker for Millwall... So it said on their forum.

Everything I've read about Trotter makes him sound like a bit more of a physical Andy King.

Capable of mopping up at the back.but likes making runs forward and scores a few goals.

Marshall hasn't hit the heights expected of him this season and I'd fook Lingard off back to Man United, therefore another wide option would be useful. I hope Marshall kicks on for the rest of the season as he is talented, he needs a goal.

Everything I've read about Trotter makes him sound like a bit more of a physical Andy King.

Capable of mopping up at the back.but likes making runs forward and scores a few goals.

That's what I thought as well

Falque is dog turd, let's hope this don't happen and we get trotter way way way better, ,, also there is a reason no one has seen him play,, well he was on loan for Southampton in the championship last season and he did that good they let him play for 70 mins in one match, , and I think that was only due to player getting injured

Falque is dog turd, let's hope this don't happen and we get trotter way way way better, ,, also there is a reason no one has seen him play,, well he was on loan for Southampton in the championship last season and he did that good they let him play for 70 mins in one match, , and I think that was only due to player getting injured

He got absolutely bullied because he was too lightweight. But he'd have more strength than Jesse. I'd send him back and bring Falque in for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived