Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Yago Falque

Or a sign that he will replace Lingard, as a fringe player.

In the post match interview yesterday, NP said they'll be talking with Man Utd this week about the situation with the loanees. I think you're right there and Lingard will go back as we really don't have the luxury of giving him match time. Keane on the other hand, we haven't had time for a decent look yet but the possibilities are bright! For me Lingard needs another 12 months or so to get a bit more able to cope with the physical side of Championship competion which is more a question of time than ability.

This one is on the cards, all down to Spurs, I know they are letting Livermore and a few others go out on loan in the next few days, but I don't think that should affect Falque going anywhere, he would prefer a move abroad but Spurs prefer them to bedded in to the lower leagues as they believe they develop better (example being Tom Carroll, Townsend and Kane in previous years)

Wow your right. Just checked on the history archives. Also who knew panayiotou was a cypriot

His parents ?

His mother is African and his father is Cypriot/Wigstonian :P

So are you saying they were as surprised as the rest of us to discover he's Cypriot ? ;)

I wouldn't say he's a central midfielder like some people are saying..................

i'm sure he plays on the wing?

I thought he was a winger

Yeah left footed attacking midfielder, similar to Knockeart.

Falque is a winger both Right and Left so it seems from transfermarket

http://www.transferm...eler_59340.html

He can play on the wing or behind the strikers which is a good option.

Has flair and I think a good left foot too.

Given that he's apparently a central attacking midfielder?

Uh...?

I realise that you're stalking me today but do you notice a trend to the above quotes. You know the positions that Knocky and Marshall play in particular.

Mhm and how many of those people do you think have actually seen him play? Consider that we're also apparently looking in to Powell and Trotter who play where exactly?

Nobody's stalking you but if you spend the entire day posting drivel on every ****ing subsection of the forum it's going to be pretty easy to come across plenty of your stupidity to question.

Mhm and how many of those people do you think have actually seen him play? Consider that we're also apparently looking in to Powell and Trotter who play where exactly?

Nobody's stalking you but if you spend the entire day posting drivel on every ****ing subsection of the forum it's going to be pretty easy to come across plenty of your stupidity to question.

Trotter and Falque are completely different players who would play in completely different roles

I thought Trotter was defensive and Powell isn't a possibility is he?

Still my question was who would he replace. I wasn't saying that it shouldn't be done - as you seem to be inferring I was - I happily admit to knowing very little about Falque. I follow the city and the championship and could care less about the Prem - which is why I asked who he'd replace.

I'm not suggesting we "should" sign anyone, I'm just pointing out that the pattern in the rumours seems to be we're looking at improving our options in the middle of the park, where all three players' natural positions reportedly are.

It's not about replacing anyone, it's about building a squad. An injury to Knockaert, Marshall or Drinkwater and the squad suddenly starts,to look pretty thin. We have no quality in depth either out wide or down the middle.

It's not about replacing anyone, it's about building a squad. An injury to Knockaert, Marshall or Drinkwater and the squad suddenly starts,to look pretty thin. We have no quality in depth either out wide or down the middle.

We have Lloyd.

I thought Trotter was defensive and Powell isn't a possibility is he?

Still my question was who would he replace. I wasn't saying that it shouldn't be done - as you seem to be inferring I was - I happily admit to knowing very little about Falque. I follow the city and the championship and could care less about the Prem - which is why I asked who he'd replace.

Trotter is quite attacking by the sounds of it, he has quite a few times played behind the striker for Millwall... So it said on their forum.

Archived