Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Anthony Wordsworth

Would be pleased with this.

Didnt know anything about him apart from that Youtube video up there. :ph34r:

Brilliant left foot and gets in the right places in the box and isnt afraid too shoot.

So you're basing your opinion on a YouTube clip?why not go and look at him on a play station game, it might have more in depth analysis :-/

Looking at that youtube clip he's clearly a right-winger by trade. With Knocky & Marshall both more prolific on that side (though Ben did have a good match on the left at Hudders) I'd say we need to be looking for another option on the left wing instead, so not too interested.

Looking at that youtube clip he's clearly a right-winger by trade. With Knocky & Marshall both more prolific on that side (though Ben did have a good match on the left at Hudders) I'd say we need to be looking for another option on the left wing instead, so not too interested.

Are you Martin Allen? I've got this lad who once played for Ajax you can have a look at - for a fee.

So you wouldn't mind having 3 natural right wingers and one left?

Knocky is left footed and Marshall two-footed so where do you get only one natural left wing (Dyer)? Besides wingers often are played nowadays on thier unnatural side so they can cut inside and shoot!

Knocky is left footed and Marshall two-footed so where do you get only one natural left wing (Dyer)? Besides wingers often are played nowadays on thier unnatural side so they can cut inside and shoot!

Good, so I don't need to explain why Knocky's most dangerous on the right.

As for Ben: He can play on the left, and often does so instead of Lloyd, I never said he couldn't - he's very useful to us in that respect as it gives us cover for Dyer. What I said was that he's more prolific on the right, which is a verifiable fact. Hence we have two wingers who's game works better on the right, hence two natural right wingers. Lloyd is the only one whose game is better off on the left than on the right, hence one natural left winger.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived