Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Last Nights Major Events

Kasper was an absolute beast - I was there and I'd already mentally prepared myself for 1-1. Loved how loud the Schmeichel chant was after the save and after the whistle!

In retrospect, it was a poor penalty in terms of the fact he takes a MASSIVE hop to his left just before the run up, so he made it bloody obvious which side he was going for, but Kasper still had a lot to do! Isn't that something awesome like 6 penalties saved by him for us now? :D

Great goal and I'm happy for Nugent because Wood has overshadowed him since joining. Love me some Nuge.

Stonewall penalty

Great save Kasper, and the reaction of the team was fantastic also. The kind of team spirit and passion you would NEVER have under Sven.

Out of interest, how many penalties have WE been awarded this season? I can only think of the one where Nugent scored (his first ever one he's taken)

From that line up last night, who would be the penalty taker? Did Wood used to take them at any of his previous clubs?

Marshall took one and scored against Blackpool.

I counted 13 passes before we scored, including many one touch passes.

Also, the flick from Wood to Nugent reminds me of that goal where Claridge flicked the ball to Heskey in our first Premier League season. Was that in the League Cup against Man U?

Whatever, it's pretty impressive.

Cheers for the vids, I don't have sky.

Build up to that goal was sublime, great movement and passing to get through, that's what I want to see, much less of the hoofing.

That save will live in my memory for a long time, just felt like one of those season defining moments, jumped up and down like a loon like I don't remember for a good while.

Archived