Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Last Nights Major Events

oh Fvck off you miserable ****, if he had dived the other way then we would all be sitting hear roaring as it would have gone in.

Miserable becaue I disagree ....brilliant, of course ihe had dived the right way, if he had finger tipped it round the post then yep brilliant save, but it was a poor penalty you deluded sod.

lol

Have a look at Vardy in the video of the penalty 1:29 when the penalty is saved he is on the edge of the area gives the boro player a Martin Keown style spray! Brilliant

That's Drinkwater isn't it?

I counted 13 passes before we scored, including many one touch passes.

Also, the flick from Wood to Nugent reminds me of that goal where Claridge flicked the ball to Heskey in our first Premier League season. Was that in the League Cup against Man U?

Whatever, it's pretty impressive.

Heck of a goal, and a brilliant finish.

Miserable becaue I disagree ....brilliant, of course ihe had dived the right way, if he had finger tipped it round the post then yep brilliant save, but it was a poor penalty you deluded sod.

lol

**** off you TW*AT. go and play with your guitar.

How would tipping it round the post make it any more better you utter muppet.

it was a good save, that was amazing considering the situation at the time.

lol

I think this picture proves how good a save it was.

post-199-0-55349600-1358602093_thumb.jpg

I think this picture proves how good a save it was.

**** off you TW*AT. go and play with your guitar.

How would tipping it round the post make it any more better you utter muppet.

it was a good save, that was amazing considering the situation at the time.

Wow you really are an idiot.

If it wasn't sidefooted and struck hard, if he had hit it higher or in the corner and he had tipped it with his fingers around the post it would have been clearly a great save if you cant see the difference then I cant help you, simply guessing the right side doesn't make it a great save unless you have low standards.

Any penalty save is a good save really. If the ball had dropped on the penalty spot in open play and Emnes hit the shot like that and Kasper saved it like that we would be going crazy about how good the save is. I have to say though he couldn't have shaped his body to make it more obvious which way he was going

Any penalty save is a good save really. If the ball had dropped on the penalty spot in open play and Emnes hit the shot like that and Kasper saved it like that we would be going crazy about how good the save is. I have to say though he couldn't have shaped his body to make it more obvious which way he was going

Good being the operative word (google it whoareyaaa).

The more I see the 2nd camera angle of that penalty the more it frustrates me. Such a blatant dive the twat. Although from where the ref was he was always goin to give the peno. Great save though

He made the most out of it but I don't think Vardy should have dived in, there was no need really.

The ref had to give it but...

It's either a dive or Vardy's wang must weigh a ton.

It's statements like these that just highlight how crazy the situation is in football at the minute regarding diving, free kicks and penalties.

I'm not even sure what "had to give it" means. Why does he? If it's a foul he has to give it. If he just fell over then he has to play on. If he dived he has to book him.

Yes Vardy was rash to go in like he did, but he was lucky in that he missed the player and no foul was committed...oh wait Rhys Williams is a cheat and the ref totally bought it.

There is basically no contact and the contact that did occur was not enough to genuinely make him fall over.

Clear penalty... How can people deny that??

By seeing what Glenny-fox and Lesta-Jon saw when they looked carefully at the slowmo. Rash though it was, Vardy's tackle manages to miss both the ball and the forward. Vardy is then on the ground. The forward catches his back leg on Vardy as he skips over him and falls like a sack of potatoes. A clear dive, should've got a yellow (as opposed to the unmerited yellow given to the other Borough forward early in the game which was a tumble rather than a dive).

That's not to criticise the ref, who only has a split second and not necessarily the best view. Nor does it excuse the rash challenge by Vardy which is always likely to result in a pen.

Love the players reaction after Kasper saves the penalty. Even Keane was going nuts at him. He's on loan, not even our player! Just goes to show the players DO care and how tight a bunchof lads we've got playing for our shirt.

Even better is the way Kasper's like "pay attention to the fookin match lads!"

Archived