Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terrier

Bite me if you want but

I don't even think you deserve a replay, i thought we dominated the game through-out the game, you fell behind and had to place the big guns on to get a result.

Fair play though you did what you had to do,

Think the replay will be all you though and will come out as winners.

Great support from the foxes aswell today, your a credit to your club :D

You were better, but is was a result of ourselves being poor.

No knockaert, no wood, no nugent, no james, no drinkwater in the starting line up.

If those 5 players started it would have been a totally different game, we actually would have had an attacking threat.

4/5 of the front 6 we started with are probably low championship/top league 1 players at best.

We put a stronger side out against Burton, so although a replay is not ideal for us, a draw considering some of the players we played is a fairly decent result.

It wasn't a great game overall but we didn't really deserve a replay and Id rather we'd have lost in the end. That 11 should have performed better and the 'big guns' shouldn't have been required. You showed desire and heart, so of ours didnt

Disagree.

There is a stark contrast between not showing heart and not showing ability.

Morgan was his usual self, kasper was just as passionate shown by his own reaction to his poor kicking, and keane, de laet and konch were, for the limited cover in front of them, as commanding as they usually are.

Dyer tried, but the harder he tries the worse he is.

I just don't understand our fans reaction of 'We shouldn't have needed the big guns'.

We play in the most competitive league in world football, Cardiff played all their big guns against peterboro at home but still lost. Villa played their big guns over two legs against bradford and still lost.

When our back-up is so poor, we do need the big guns, otherwise we will struggle against all teams in this league.

To be fair Grewks, I don't really think we lacked heart today, not sure why I put it.

Our back up isn't so poor, a lot of them could have got in their side today but if we play hoof to Vardy they are going to look poor. Wellens is the only player that I can say definitely isn't good enough even for back up and in my opinion his lack of mobility and waiting ability was what really cost us today

Poor game between two poor sides.

The introduction of Scannel made a huge difference.

Our starting front 6 were well off the pace and we never got into the game until Drinkwater came on. The defence was fairly solid and as always Morgan was very good.

Could have done without the replay but at least we're still in.

To be fair Grewks, I don't really think we lacked heart today, not sure why I put it.

Our back up isn't so poor, a lot of them could have got in their side today but if we play hoof to Vardy they are going to look poor. Wellens is the only player that I can say definitely isn't good enough even for back up and in my opinion his lack of mobility and waiting ability was what really cost us today

Wellens was poor, but that should of allowed king to shine, and he didn't.

I personally think drinkwater showed why he is streets ahead of king at the minute. Playing with mostly the same midfielders which king was in the first half, he was so much better than the welshman and just offered us an option.

Nice to have an opposition supporter post on here regularly who doesn't give it the big un all the time, agree with him our support was good today especially second half.

How many tickets are you buying for the replay terrier!

After having to pay twice on new years for a ticket for the league game, i can't go eitherway i'll be working on the replay night unfortunately :thumbdown:

Wellens was poor, but that should of allowed king to shine, and he didn't.

I personally think drinkwater showed why he is streets ahead of king at the minute. Playing with mostly the same midfielders which king was in the first half, he was so much better than the welshman and just offered us an option.

They are a different type of player, King has never been a Wellens or Drinkwater type player. We all know that James and Drinkwater are playing well and look the part at the moment, today showed they do need more back up though Id agree

We were very poor today and didn't deserve the draw but we have players that can make a real difference, Chris wood and knockaert to name a few. Could've done without the replay but I'm sure we'll set out to win next time.

Hope you stay up this season by the way. Surely there are 3 worse teams right?

I don't even think you deserve a replay, i thought we dominated the game through-out the game, you fell behind and had to place the big guns on to get a result.

Fair play though you did what you had to do,

Think the replay will be all you though and will come out as winners.

Great support from the foxes aswell today, your a credit to your club :D

You are Burton II but you couldn't manage a win first time round.

playing the replay on a decent pitch will ensure us victory.

Baring in mind we started with 9 players as vardy and wellens dont count as players. A draw was a fair result.

However we should have started with james, wood and nugent. Put the game to bed then made changes.

We clearly didnt want a replay hence sending the front 2 on. Only they ended up saving the game not winning it.

I always see games where we generally didn't deserve anything but got something, as a credit to ourselves. Good teams can always find something when they are playing poor, when Nugent and Wood come on, I knew we were going to score.

Hope we can win the replay, but good luck to Huddersfield, I do like you lot and hope you stay up.

Sounds fair to me that.

Like I said yesterday though; if we're going to have a poor performance, I'd rather it be in the cup than in the league, especially if we manage to get away with it. :whistle:

It'd be no good getting to the quarter-finals to be knocked out by Man City and miss out on promotion, we have to prioritise promotion I'm afraid.

Baring in mind we started with 9 players as vardy and wellens dont count as players. A draw was a fair result.

However we should have started with james, wood and nugent. Put the game to bed then made changes.

We clearly didnt want a replay hence sending the front 2 on. Only they ended up saving the game not winning it.

Nice attitude, suppose you didn't count Vardy as a player when he scored the last-minute equaliser to earn a draw against Barnsley?

Archived