Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terrier

Bite me if you want but

I'm just glad we still have a chance of pitting our wits against a premiership side. and see whats needed if we gain promotion. All the moaning about yesterday indicates to me people will moan after 5 seconds back in the premiership when we're losing games. and another quality manager will leave like adkins did at southampton. Meaning no stability and structure at the club.

Nice attitude, suppose you didn't count Vardy as a player when he scored the last-minute equaliser to earn a draw against Barnsley?

Its not attitude. Vardy was crap yesterday. I would rare him as 6th choice striker and not good enough for our club. I get the impression we took a huge gamble and it hasn't paid off.

And ask anyone at the game. Wellens was poor slowed our play down takes 6 touches when 1 should do.

Really hoped i had seen the last of him in a city shirt.

And to be honest no i didnt really celebrate a point at home to barnsley.

But if we go up by one point or one goal. Then you can come and tell me its all down to vardy against barnsley.

p.s: hope no fans was hurt in the scramble with the police at the front trying to get one your fans out after you scored

lol - happened right in front of me. Was a shambles by the stewards.... I think the guy just fell over the barrier when celebrating and about 5 of them grabbed him and his two mates were trying to pull him back over so it was a tug of war! The stewards got him in the end but he got kicked out for nothing

lol - happened right in front of me. Was a shambles by the stewards.... I think the guy just fell over the barrier when celebrating and about 5 of them grabbed him and his two mates were trying to pull him back over so it was a tug of war! The stewards got him in the end but he got kicked out for nothing

It sure did look abit over the top just because he came over the barrier, our stewards are twats anyway :thumbdown: and as for the lad that called Huddersfield a sh!thole :source: :source: :source:

I was sat next to them, he jumped over. They were quite an amusing bunch but they were being twats at times.

FTAO of the Huddersfield fan, no one was hurt.

Feeling confident about Wednesday against Palace

I thought Palace were a bloody good side when we played at Selhurst Park before Christmas. They have pace and when they attack they're a real threat, so I wish I could feel as confident mate but I don't.

As for Saturday's Leicester City game, my two mates are Fox's fans and they sat with me in the Riverside Upper. They weren't too pleased with their showing either and they also thought our crowd was abysmal. To be honest the last 12 miserable matches have taken their toll on our lot, so even at £10 entry it was never going to get frantic. Basically you can't beat winning football matches for both players and fans morale and ours is in a trough at the moment. I know other clubs fans have big expectations but I've never known so much at our club for many years. Then for it all to fall apart after a great start to the season I sure people think we'll never progress higher no matter what we do. Fickle I know but there's a every angry and vocal element in our crowd when things don't go to plan.

I'd be very surprised if Leicester let the replay slip but you never know in the FA Cup :whistle:

I was sat next to them, he jumped over. They were quite an amusing bunch but they were being twats at times.

FTAO of the Huddersfield fan, no one was hurt.

i agree, pissed as anything. They're were a couple of big bald chaps that were equally amusing near you too, i think they may of been Huddersfield fans as they were dancing a lot in their seats when Hudds were signing. But then dissappeared completely at half time and never returned.

Was sat with JonnyBoy and saw this aswell, think he was too p*ssed to hold his balance and got carried away with the celebration, and ended up toppling over the ad boards...nothing malicious and he wasnt trying to get onto the pitch, something or nothing but then about 4 coppers and some G4S stewards were literally trying to rip him out the stand!

Anyone else see the asian G4S guy giving it big licks to the away fans, absolute embaressment and was winding a few of our fans up a treat.

Was sat with JonnyBoy and saw this aswell, think he was too p*ssed to hold his balance and got carried away with the celebration, and ended up toppling over the ad boards...nothing malicious and he wasnt trying to get onto the pitch, something or nothing but then about 4 coppers and some G4S stewards were literally trying to rip him out the stand!

Anyone else see the asian G4S guy giving it big licks to the away fans, absolute embaressment and was winding a few of our fans up a treat.

I saw the G4S guy, noticed him after the man got ejected. He was stood in front of the group who he was with(?) and they seemed to be absolutely baying for him. Eventually saw he got moved by one of the chiefs and didn't look happy about it. Was he bragging or something?

Its not attitude. Vardy was crap yesterday. I would rare him as 6th choice striker and not good enough for our club. I get the impression we took a huge gamble and it hasn't paid off.

And ask anyone at the game. Wellens was poor slowed our play down takes 6 touches when 1 should do.

Really hoped i had seen the last of him in a city shirt.

And to be honest no i didnt really celebrate a point at home to barnsley.

But if we go up by one point or one goal. Then you can come and tell me its all down to vardy against barnsley.

Mate I was there and agree Wellens and Vardy were very average, to be fair no-one was that good!

I just think we need to get behind all the players!

Only time will tell how important that point will be.....

FAO Terrier, the lad that fell over ;0) jumped on the pitch is a relation of mine, good lad and was arrested and cautioned at the local cop shop, custody Sargeant said it was a shambles even though me did mention to the Copper that nicked him that he was slightly overwieght and should consider a fat free diet or salads and enquired as to how his Father was or words to that effect. He was back in Leicester for 8.30 ;0)

I saw the G4S guy, noticed him after the man got ejected. He was stood in front of the group who he was with(?) and they seemed to be absolutely baying for him. Eventually saw he got moved by one of the chiefs and didn't look happy about it. Was he bragging or something?

He was just winding up a small group of lcfc fans by laughing at them after their mate had been arrested, not his business to get involved but he did. He probably got moved because one of the especially pissed group of lads was about to go for him I think!

Archived