Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dmayne7

We can catch Cardiff

You couldn't catch a dose you deluded Man

Obvious Cardiff fan is obvious. Maybe if you'd picked a Cardiff forum that wasn't handing out trojans you wouldn't have to go onto a Leicester forum pretending to be a Hull fan.

The confidence on here is great, but also quite disturbing. There is a long way to go and anything could and probably will happen. This is after all the Filberts we are talking about.

At present we look like at least making the playoffs, but this weeks game is a classic potential banana skin.

Forgive the negative vibes, we are confident and playing some good stuff, but we've been here before.

Cardiff I think are out of sight, but strap yourselves in, it's going to be one hell of a ride....

All we have to worry about is our own results but future Cardiff games are against Middlesborough, Watford, Hull and of course we have to play them as well, they are also playing a few of the teams hoping to get into the top 6, they have quite a difficult run in from now but when they play Middlesborough, Watford & Hull they can't both have 3 points from the game.

This is key for me. We don't play any of the top 8 until April while Boro and Palace have some 6 pointers in February. Cardiff's run isn't too bad, but if we can keep winning then even one loss will make them nervous. A second loss for them, if we win, and I put us favourites-momentum is a powerful friend...

They are absolutely in the driving seat, but there are reasons to be optimistic. COYB! :scarf::chant:

This is key for me. We don't play any of the top 8 until April while Boro and Palace have some 6 pointers in February. Cardiff's run isn't too bad, but if we can keep winning then even one loss will make them nervous. A second loss for them, if we win, and I put us favourites-momentum is a powerful friend...

They are absolutely in the driving seat, but there are reasons to be optimistic. COYB! :scarf::chant:

I agree. 10 points might look like a lot, but if we can dent it, the pressure on them soon builds. I doubt we will catch them, but if we can get a bit closer soon, I might start to believe.

Personally I believe you will forget about catching us as we go into April.

We have got 9 games up to them, 4 at home and 9 away.

We play Bristol City, Brighton, Derby and Barnsley at home. I expect us to win those.

Away we have Huddersfield, Wolves, Middlesborough, Sheff Wed and Peterborough. I cant see us losing any of those but winning most of them. Middlesborough look daunting but out of the top 6 now I expect them to fall away.

I see everyone going on about us "bottling"it again. Well do you think it will happen over the next 9 games?

We play Bristol City, Brighton, Derby and Barnsley at home. I expect us to win those.

Away we have Huddersfield, Wolves, Middlesborough, Sheff Wed and Peterborough. I cant see us losing any of those but winning most of them. Middlesborough look daunting but out of the top 6 now I expect them to fall away.

I see everyone going on about us "bottling"it again. Well do you think it will happen over the next 9 games?

Youre being incredibly disrespectful to the League youve wallowed in for so long to think you wont have more than a couple of tough games until the end of the season, and simply ticking off a months worth of games as wins that are 3 or 4 weeks away is ridiculous.

Its been your fans that have kept going on about 'bottle' with threads like 'Malkys bottle', infact the only thing Ive seen any worthwhile Leicester posters mention is that, you, as we; will probably have a blip at some point. Besides, you do have previous :P

Youre being incredibly disrespectful to the League youve wallowed in for so long to think you wont have more than a couple of tough games until the end of the season, and simply ticking off a months worth of games as wins that are 3 or 4 weeks away is ridiculous.

Its been your fans that have kept going on about 'bottle' with threads like 'Malkys bottle', infact the only thing Ive seen any worthwhile Leicester posters mention is that, you, as we; will probably have a blip at some point. Besides, you do have previous :P

Lets see what happens, I don't think you particularly are going to like it.

Just having a look at it, Cardiff haven't won a game by more than one goal since November. I've watched Cardiff play a few times this season on TV and I really don't see how they are top. The stats for their games rarely show them dominating in chances or possession (unfortunately what they do have is individuals who can win games).

Personally, I can't see them maintain their 10 point cushion. Whether we can catch them though I'm not sure, we need to go on a Readingesque run...

The closer we can get to Cardiff the more it becomes a race for the top 2 spots as opposed to 4 teams vying for 2nd.

Just having a look at it, Cardiff haven't won a game by more than one goal since November. I've watched Cardiff play a few times this season on TV and I really don't see how they are top. The stats for their games rarely show them dominating in chances or possession (unfortunately what they do have is individuals who can win games).

Personally, I can't see them maintain their 10 point cushion. Whether we can catch them though I'm not sure, we need to go on a Readingesque run...

The closer we can get to Cardiff the more it becomes a race for the top 2 spots as opposed to 4 teams vying for 2nd.

We're top because of performances like at your place. Under the cosh, scored, then after half time you hardly had a shot

on goal. All this without Nicky Maynard our 'proven striker'... Craig Bellamy has been playing through the middle and though

he's a class act, his best position is out wide. Now we have Campbell.. Craig Bellamy will stay out wide where he can do

most damage. We will start scoring more goals now. But for all Leicesters talk of this 'exciting' brand of football you play...

you have scored EXACTLYthe same amount of goals as us. and apart from two useless, shite performances by us months

ago where we let in 8 goals in two away games, we'd have a better goal difference too. These are statistical facts ;)

Do we think we've been playing exciting football? Of course we don't. But as fans we've accepted that we have not had

the firepower to put teams away. So we've scored, then shut up shop. Look at the stats for our second half performances

and you'll see we we shut teams down, properly. Birmingham did not get ONE shot on goal against us at their own ground

in the second half. I think you had two (despite an excellent first half).

As someone posted earlier. To WIN the title, we only have to maintain the kind of form that the teams in 8th/9th place are

showing right now. So its unlikely you'll catch us. But if you do? Triffic!!... all we're bothered about is promotion. I find it

bit cheeky that some of you on here are calling us 'arrogant big-heads' when some of ya are already talking about winning

the FA Cup lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

We're top because of performances like at your place. Under the cosh, scored, then after half time you hardly had a shot

on goal. All this without Nicky Maynard our 'proven striker'... Craig Bellamy has been playing through the middle and though

he's a class act, his best position is out wide. Now we have Campbell.. Craig Bellamy will stay out wide where he can do

most damage. We will start scoring more goals now. But for all Leicesters talk of this 'exciting' brand of football you play...

you have scored EXACTLYthe same amount of goals as us. and apart from two useless, shite performances by us months

ago where we let in 8 goals in two away games, we'd have a better goal difference too. These are statistical facts ;)

Do we think we've been playing exciting football? Of course we don't. But as fans we've accepted that we have not had

the firepower to put teams away. So we've scored, then shut up shop. Look at the stats for our second half performances

and you'll see we we shut teams down, properly. Birmingham did not get ONE shot on goal against us at their own ground

As someone posted earlier. To WIN the title, we only have to maintain the kind of form that the teams in 8th/9th place are

showing right now. So its unlikely you'll catch us. But if you do? Triffic!!... all we're bothered about is promotion. I find it

bit cheeky that some of you on here are calling us 'arrogant big-heads' when some of ya are already talking about winning

Snore. You fvck up tomorrow, we'll be snapping at your heels.

Both get injuries 'every other game' too

Once Campbell gets match-fit, he will score plenty. We've lacked an instinctive box-player.

Now we've got one. Bellamy out wide.. Campbell will find plenty of space in the danger

area. He'll only get 45 mins tomorrow is my guess. He will score again ;)

Once Campbell gets match-fit, he will score plenty. We've lacked an instinctive box-player.

Now we've got one. Bellamy out wide.. Campbell will find plenty of space in the danger

area. He'll only get 45 mins tomorrow is my guess. He will score again ;)

Bet you put that full stop there as a failsafe incase he doesnt score tomorrow :P

My my, you talk some drivel don't you? Nobody has said we're going to win the FA cup just that we should be looking at getting in the QF's and whether people would prefer to win the cup or get promotion.

You're almost certain to get promotion and win the title but like you say, all I care about is getting promoted. It would kill me not to get promoted and see smaller clubs like Cardiff, Watford, Hull or Palace playing in the premier league at our expense.

The important thing about us playing so well, is that now we have that cutting edge, it bodes well for the future. You won't have the quality to scrap out games in the PL like you are able to in this division whereas our brand of football with a very young team means that we are going to give ourselves a better chance of winning games in the top tier and we're only going to improve.

Archived