Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dmayne7

We can catch Cardiff

All we have to worry about is our own results but future Cardiff games are against Middlesborough, Watford, Hull and of course we have to play them as well, they are also playing a few of the teams hoping to get into the top 6, they have quite a difficult run in from now but when they play Middlesborough, Watford & Hull they can't both have 3 points from the game.

FA Cup > promotion for me, leicester in Europe = JIZZ.

I'd agree but being in Europe wouldn't be as good if we were in the Championship. Our squad wouldn't be good enough to compete and personally I'd like to do well in a European competition so I'd like it with a large helping of Premier League too.

The actual winning of the FA Cup itself might not be too bad either you know.* ;)

*Especially as a Championship team!

without a doubt mate. Even if we finished 17th in the prem for the next 10 years! lol

Don't know how people can be content with scraping survival for extended periods of time, just because we're in some fancy league with half-decent players.

I want to see my club win and achieve things e.g. the FA Cup or equalling our highest ever finish of 8th. I'd find it immensely dull to consistently finish in the bottom quarter of the PL, losing regularly and never doing anything of any note.

17th for 10 seasons in a row sounds a pretty dreary and tiresome existence for our club, I'd much rather do what West Brom have done and have seasons where we win, even if we do have to suffer the abyss that is the English 2nd tier every now and again.

Boing-boing! :jump:

Don't know how people can be content with scraping survival for extended periods of time, just because we're in some fancy league with half-decent players.

I want to see my club win and achieve things e.g. the FA Cup or equalling our highest ever finish of 8th. I'd find it immensely dull to consistently finish in the bottom quarter of the PL, losing regularly and never doing anything of any note.

17th for 10 seasons in a row sounds a pretty dreary and tiresome existence for our club, I'd much rather do what West Brom have done and have seasons where we win.

Boing-boing! :jump:

Our highest ever finish is 2nd in the top tier although that was a long time ago, 1928-1929 season.

What I want City to be is establish ourselves as a top 10 prem club again as we were in the MON era and I see no reason why we cannot do that with the Thais investment.

Our highest ever finish is 2nd in the top tier although that was a long time ago, 1928-1929 season.

What I want City to be is establish ourselves as a top 10 prem club again as we were in the MON and I see no reason why we cannot do that with the Thais investment.

Apologies, highest PL finish.

I'd love us to return to our position in the MON years but not just because we were in the PL, because they were enjoyable with the cup wins, high league positions and Europe.

Think it sends out wrong messages to the rest of the Football League to have Cardiff win it, we could be having Barnsley in Pink and Preston in Bacon Streaks, a souless transgender wave of sh1t with Cardiff the epicentre

Hope all their big names fallout over who used all the spray tan, and a Waggy goal at their place would make my year

Archived