Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Nottingham Forest- Sleeping with the enemy on our big day out

I have little doubt that the Forest game will be the biggest of the season and that we will easily sell out our normal allocation of 4500. That will mean that alot of City fans will be faced with the choice of missing the game (unthinkable) or trying to slip in incognito among the home fans. There is always a chance Forest could increase the allocation to away fans but to be honest, I don't see that happening. so, here is the question. If we are going to be sitting amongst Forest fans, what part of the ground should it be? Do we just mingle in all over or should we aim for one are (for example the West Bridgeford upper - above where the away fans are) ? Will we be better getting a number of tickets in one block or just buy individual tickets ? This very much reminds me of the MK Dons away game a couple of years back when about half the home support was City fans. We were even chanting in the home areas! I know the club and the police will be trying to keep fans apart, however, I am being practical here, we all know it will happen regardless,better for it to be controlled (ie Forest give us more tickets for a game that is likely to be meaningless to them by then ) than for away supporters to be using their own initiative.Thoughts?

We are seriously setting ourselves up for the biggest comedown anyone has ever seen.

****in ell its February. We could just as easily finish 10th as we could second. Knowing Leicester Id say 10th was the most probable

Couldn`t agree more!!!! it certainly would be a dream to be able to celebrate promotion at Forest, but probably something that should stay in our heads until the end of April!!!!!

This does bring back a memory for me though, when Dave Bassett brought his `Deane and Agana` Sheff u team to Filbo on the last day of the season. They thrashed us 5-2 and there were more sheff u fans than leicester fans in the ground that day... it was amazing... but horrible!

We are seriously setting ourselves up for the biggest comedown anyone has ever seen.

****in ell its February. We could just as easily finish 10th as we could second. Knowing Leicester Id say 10th was the most probable

Agreed. If we were to get promoted, I hope it's before May 4th anyway, and we were at home.

Yes, please can we rein it in a bit?

Peterborough is next.

Yep looking forward to Peterborough away :chant: Not a very covert approach to such plans plastering it over an internet forum that every man and his dog can see, would suggest a sharp removal would be advisable!

I have little doubt that the Forest game will be the biggest of the season and that we will easily sell out our normal allocation of 4500. That will mean that alot of City fans will be faced with the choice of missing the game (unthinkable) or trying to slip in incognito among the home fans. There is always a chance Forest could increase the allocation to away fans but to be honest, I don't see that happening. so, here is the question. If we are going to be sitting amongst Forest fans, what part of the ground should it be? Do we just mingle in all over or should we aim for one are (for example the West Bridgeford upper - above where the away fans are) ? Will we be better getting a number of tickets in one block or just buy individual tickets ? This very much reminds me of the MK Dons away game a couple of years back when about half the home support was City fans. We were even chanting in the home areas! I know the club and the police will be trying to keep fans apart, however, I am being practical here, we all know it will happen regardless,better for it to be controlled (ie Forest give us more tickets for a game that is likely to be meaningless to them by then ) than for away supporters to be using their own initiative.Thoughts?

Good afternoon constable...

I dont think the game will take place because we are that good and will be so far ahead of everone else the FA will let us have the last couple of games off to prepare for the oncoming Premier League season and our matches in the Europa league as we are bound to win the FA Cup... ;0)

more importantly, why the heck were you posting this at 6:52 on a sunday morning ?!

Archived