Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Petrov19

Balde Apologises

its good of him to be concerned for weso by txting him and letting him know he is concerned, and im sure weso feels ok about it, he may only be 17 but im sure he is very mature and had to grow up fast. its a shame for the lad though he is a big prospect for the future of lcfc.

Good on him, we ain't bitter Petrov19 but what stance would you take if the roles were reversed??? similar to ours i'd imagine

143142[/snapback]

I understand where most of you are coming from, but when Balde gets called things like "evil" and "filth" I find that going over the top.

Good on him, we ain't bitter Petrov19 but what stance would you take if the roles were reversed??? similar to ours i'd imagine

143142[/snapback]

I understand where most of you are coming from, but when Balde gets called things like "evil" and "filth" I find that going over the top.

143147[/snapback]

i've personally not seen or heard any of those comments

143142[/snapback]

143147[/snapback]

i've personally not seen or heard any of those comments

143268[/snapback]

You've not read through all of the 'Watch Balde tackle here' thread then :ph34r:

At least he's made the effort to apologise! Thanks

143213[/snapback]

The apology is welcome. You could almost predict its timing. It should count for something too but it doesn't change anything in my mind.

A tackle that was "diabolical" by many opinions last week hasn't suddenly become less so because of an apology. I expect action to be taken by the authorities and severe punishment if the matter of the tackle being either reckless or malicious is proved.

Would anyone in their right mind admit that it was malicious?. I don't think so. Anyone would defend himself by saying it was an accident but it doesn't necessarily men that's the truth.

Over to the authorities I say. They are there to set standards and if the tackle is not punished why shouldn't everyone tackle like that?

At least he's made the effort to apologise! Thanks

143213[/snapback]

The apology is welcome. You could almost predict its timing. It should count for something too but it doesn't change anything in my mind.

A tackle that was "diabolical" by many opinions last week hasn't suddenly become less so because of an apology. I expect action to be taken by the authorities and severe punishment if the matter of the tackle being either reckless or malicious is proved.

Would anyone in their right mind admit that it was malicious?. I don't think so. Anyone would defend himself by saying it was an accident but it doesn't necessarily men that's the truth.

Over to the authorities I say. They are there to set standards and if the tackle is not punished why shouldn't everyone tackle like that?

143308[/snapback]

Well said Thracian.An apology is nice, however a football boot is supposed to be used to contact the ball, not completely miss and come in studs up on a player's leg.Weso is a class act and part of our revival back to Premiership.So let the relevant authorities take action and Bobo (or Booboo) can apologise to them.

very nice of him to apologise but, i think it is long overdue and IMO he's been forced into by people speakin out about the tackle, but as Ricey said it should never have happened!!

Archived