Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Watford, hull and palace

I think all three will finish above us. My prediction is that cardiff will win the league with Watford finishing second. Palace third. Hull fourth. Us fifth. Blackburn sixth. Shame that there's so many teams around us that just keep on winning. If I'm being honest I think Blackburn will win the play offs aswell! Predictions?

I think all three will finish above us. My prediction is that cardiff will win the league with Watford finishing second. Palace third. Hull fourth. Us fifth. Blackburn sixth. Shame that there's so many teams around us that just keep on winning. If I'm being honest I think Blackburn will win the play offs aswell! Predictions?

Nothing like a bit of positivity is there...

Who gives a f**K I am too depressed right now to even contemplate the thought of the playoffs knowing our luck we will win it in a penalty shoot out, it is still in our hands with regards to automatic promotion but NP needs to stop f**king about and get some loan players in!!!!

1st Hull

2nd Cardiff

3rd Watford

4th Blackburn

5th Crystal Palace

6th Nottingham Forest

So we've gone from some fans thinking we will win the league to not even being in the top 6.

Wtf. Everyone needs to calm down and have a bit of perpective on things. Ffs it seems like everyone is losing the plot.

Yes tonight was awful. But carry on this negativity and we won't get out of this little rut

Who gives a f**K I am too depressed right now to even contemplate the thought of the playoffs knowing our luck we will win it in a penalty shoot out, it is still in our hands with regards to automatic promotion but NP needs to stop f**king about and get some loan players in!!!!

Technically it isn't.

But with 15 games to go a lot can still happen, for better or for worse.

1.Cardiff

2.Watford

3.Leicester

4.Hull

5.Crystal Palace

6.Blackburn/Brighton

That's how I see it going, Cardiff are too out in front, six points but still strong, Watford have regular goalscorers in their side and play good passing football, put us third because we also have regular goalscorers in our side, and have a better 11 than most other teams. Hull I think will drop off a bit, as they don't have an out to out goalscorer, Crystal Palace will definitely be in there, Murray, Zaha, Bolasie best front three in the league, while I will go Blackburn or Brighton for the final spot.

1.Cardiff

2.Watford

3.Leicester

4.Hull

5.Crystal Palace

6.Blackburn/Brighton

That's how I see it going, Cardiff are too out in front, six points but still strong, Watford have regular goalscorers in their side and play good passing football, put us third because we also have regular goalscorers in our side, and have a better 11 than most other teams. Hull I think will drop off a bit, as they don't have an out to out goalscorer, Crystal Palace will definitely be in there, Murray, Zaha, Bolasie best front three in the league, while I will go Blackburn or Brighton for the final spot.

Gedo's scored in the last 3 games for them. Lad's doing a Wood.

So we've gone from some fans thinking we will win the league to not even being in the top 6.

Wtf. Everyone needs to calm down and have a bit of perpective on things. Ffs it seems like everyone is losing the plot.

Yes tonight was awful. But carry on this negativity and we won't get out of this little rut

Don't include me into the fans thinking of "we'll win the league" I've never thought that we will win the league and I don't think we will make the playoffs. That's not me being negative I just think personally we'll fade away.

We are on a bad run teams, around us keep winning and I think Brighton, Forest and Blackburn will come strong in the last couple of months.

But to make you happy and to show I'm not negative "WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE"

1st Hull

2nd Cardiff

3rd Watford

4th Blackburn

5th Crystal Palace

6th Nottingham Forest

I think we will be in that mix, but I generally do agree with this. There are so many teams around us that will become strong, the likes of Brighton and I think Nottingham Forest are teams to watch. It's nowhere near over yet, but Cardiff, Hull and Watford are really going for those top three places.

We have a game in hand, but we need to win it. There is plently of time left and the table will change again though.

Don't include me into the fans thinking of "we'll win the league" I've never thought that we will win the league and I don't think we will make the playoffs. That's not me being negative I just think personally we'll fade away.

We are on a bad run teams, around us keep winning and I think Brighton, Forest and Blackburn will come strong in the last couple of months.

But to make you happy and to show I'm not negative "WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE"

At no point did I say you had said that... I just said that our fans seem to jump from one extreme to the other.

And come on... saying we won't make the play offs is definitely negatvie

We had an abysmal December but a perfect January got us up to second. That just proves how quickly things can change in this league. It was never going to be straight forward with or without Wood. I still believe we can make second (despite people on here thinking that Hull, Watford and Palace will be perfect between now and the end of the season) but it's more likely we'll have to go through the play-offs. I don't see us finishing lower than 5th, though. That's ridiculous.

We have 2 games in hand.

1 of those is away to Cardiff, so in effect not a game in hand at all.

I still think we'll finish above Forest, but probably not in the top 6. The mental and physical weaknesses of this side are now too well known for that.

At no point did I say you had said that... I just said that our fans seem to jump from one extreme to the other.

And come on... saying we won't make the play offs is definitely negatvie

It's not negative it's just my opinion. I would absolutely love it if I was wrong.

If we get one or two loan signings in to freshen it up a bit I think we could stay in the playoff places. If we don't I think we could fade away.

It's not negative it's just my opinion. I would absolutely love it if I was wrong.

If we get one or two loan signings in to freshen it up a bit I think we could stay in the playoff places. If we don't I think we could fade away.

Fair. But just because it's your own opinion doesn't mean it isn't negative :)

Anyway I do feel we need a couple more fresh faces to lighten up our promotion campaign again. But we shall see, lots of points to play for

It might be your opinion but it's still negative. We will pick up a load of points between now and May. Maybe not enough to get second but certainly enough to be in the top 5. All the evidence I've seen through the whole season suggests we're too good for this not to be the case. We've still got two games in hand and if Brighton can get a win at Cardiff, we definitely can. We do have our limitations but we're nowhere near as bad as you're making us out.

We have lost ground thanks to the F.A cup, it has been nothing but a hindrance for us this season! The top six has been so erratic this season its untrue!

We still have a great chance and after the shower of shit we have had to endure until Nigel took the reigns, isn't it great to even be involved in this promotion race!

Archived