Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Crap football rumours

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/02/20/football-league-transfer-talk-including-di-canio-and-warnock/?

Leicester City may pull the plug on Neil Danns’ loan deal to fellow Championship side Huddersfield Town. Nigel Pearson is expected to recall Danns from the loan agreement as he needs extra defensive cover. Danns can play in any position along the back four.

Lewis Doe

@doelewismore stories from Lewis Doe

Lewis Doe is a freelance writer and editor who seeks to bring you the biggest, smallest and most interesting stories from the football world. Lewis has previously written for some of the biggest football news and opinion sites in the world including FootballFanCast and Goal.com International. Lewis is also experienced writing in the betting industry and aims to deliver his stories with up to date factual and statistical information. He hopes to sum up stories for the site and provide an angle on the issue moving forward.

lewis_doe_profile_pic_20586.jpg

Perhaps he should be called Lewis Doh!

:doh:

Seriously, what is it with us? Every player who isn't at the club is suddenly better than the midfield duo everyone was touting as being our best in years not 4 games ago.

Interesting rumour about us and Villa that. Wonder if it'll turn out to be anything substantial or just more bollocks.

Freelance journalist â€@indykaila

I have exclusive coming up later for Leicester City and Aston Villa fans coming up. Going after the same target. #LCFC #AVFC

This bloke, whoever he is, isn't a freelance journalist.

Nobody could write a sentence like that and credibly call themselves a journalist. Unless he's pissed or has taken a severe blow to the head.

Nobody could write a sentence like that and credibly call themselves a journalist. Unless he's pissed or has taken a severe blow to the head.

I don't mean to be rude here and I don't want to offend, but Nightguard/Rincewind is in line for a job as journalist/reporter and most of his posts don't make any sense (in terms of content or indeed gramatically).

I mentioned in another thread about this account. Seems to think we'll sign Darren Bent if we get promoted. Credibility shattered.

I mentioned in another thread about this account. Seems to think we'll sign Darren Bent if we get promoted. Credibility shattered.

There are plenty of attention-seeking losers on Twitter who call themselves journalists. I think some are WUMs and some are just delusional. Some maybe a bit of both.

Archived