Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

Anyone see on WWE.com that Orton was attacked by a fan after a match? came in ring and low blowed him! Not sure if this is a work or what, currently in SA on tour though

It was a work mate, well, I'm almost 100% that, that's the case.

The "fan" was apparently wearing elbow pads, wasn't restrained until after he hit Orton, meaning he stood in the ring for a good 10 seconds without being stopped, and he hit him with a "WWE Safe low blow"

There's a video on YouTube, WWE put it on the official YouTube Page and website (another thing that's weird). IMO it's a work. But why do it at a house show?

I agree its a work. Cant see how a fan would get over the barrier in the ring without Orton turning around after hearing crowd or the guys movement across the ring. Seems very odd.

And anyone who comes in the ring whena  pro Wrestler is in, must be mental.

And Heggsy, that shoot is the best ever imo. Honestly do sometimes watch Raw etc just for Punk. Pipe bomb.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/276003-big-update-identity-of-fan-who-attacked-randy-orton-revealed-eyewitnesses-claim-he-is-an-indy-wrestler-and-both-speculate-the-incident-was-a-work

This basically confirms what I was thinking :/

And also, just wondering what peoples WWE music is their favourite? Past or present?

Been listening to a few recently and forgotten how good some were, some are shite but still!

As in entrance music?

Stone Cold - when you heard the glass break, you just knew shit was going down, lol

Cena's first theme - Mainly because I liked that gimmick

CM Punk - Cult of personality is just a great song.

Lesnar - Absolute animal and this song suits him so well.

HHH - Always liked his theme song.

Y2J - :wub:

I remember the raw before wrestlemania I think when Linda McMahon came out to announce Mick Foley would be in the fatal 4 way.

A fan jumper the barrier and steamed towards Linda but trips rugby tackled him from behind and it almost blew the whole angle.

Favourite music, Cult of Personality, Dolph Zigglers tune or Christians music.

Anyone see on WWE.com that Orton was attacked by  a fan after a match? came in ring and low blowed him! Not sure if this is a work or what, currently in SA on tour though

It was a work mate, well, I'm almost 100% that, that's the case.

The "fan" was apparently wearing elbow pads, wasn't restrained until after he hit Orton, meaning he stood in the ring for a good 10 seconds without being stopped, and he hit him with a "WWE Safe low blow"

There's a video on YouTube, WWE put it on the official YouTube Page and website (another thing that's weird). IMO it's a work. But why do it at a house show?

If it was genuine I would be very surprised if WWE put it on WWE.com although sounds like a strange work

Yeah Punks current theme is the best one i think, love the moment he returned as champion with that music for the first time. Epic song.

HHH's is good too, always has been.

I really like Randy Orton's first theme, Burn In My Light. Preffered Orton back then  too as the Legend killer, but his music was better too. Like his current one but Burn In My Light was a good one to sing along too.

Always liked RVD's too, One of a Kind.

Ziggler's is probably the most recently new one i like as well.

Vince's is a classic too,and out of the older ones, DX's and Kurt Angle's i like

• 3 weeks later...

Summerslam tonight, anyone watching it?

Got a feeling HHH will turn heel tonight and screw Cena, who is apparently having time off after tonight.

Rhodes to win tonight is 100/30 on skybet, so I have put £10 on it :P

HHH will turn on Bryan imo. Orton comes out. Cashes in, Orton, Vince, Steph and HHH in the ring, celebrating.

But, an Orton cash in is too obvious :/ so we'll see.

HHH will turn on Bryan imo. Orton comes out. Cashes in, Orton, Vince, Steph and HHH in the ring, celebrating.

But, an Orton cash in is too obvious :/ so we'll see.

I hope that doesn't happen, I can see HHH turning heel, then having a rivalry with Vince which can surely happen.

I'll be watching this tomorrow after work, hopefully Rhodes wins though! :P

I dunno wherever to book it or not, haven't watched Raw much recently but the card doesn't look bad, will be interesting to see who ends up with the Belt. Shame its not a week later Summerslam is always great when you have the bank holiday Monday to stay up and watch it

Archived