Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

This whole storyline may be ruined by the involvement of the Bella twins....

Some murmurs that Cena could win clean, with Orton Cashing in, which sets you up with Cena vs Orton for the 1 millionth time. :yawn:

But Bryan is so over right now, it wouldn't make sense.

But finally Bryan has got his shot.

I don't think Orton will cash in at SummerSlam, think WWE will give Bryan his moment, which is fully deserved!

Don't know where that Batista v Brock Lesnar shout came from? Cannot see him coming back anytime soon, as much as I would love it. Plus it's way too early to be predicting WM30 matches.. I think the only thing thats been confirmed for Mania is that the Vince McMahon and HHH feud will come to an end there! 

I'm calling Summerslam now....

Nicki Bella (Bryan) attacks Brie (Cena) and switches places. Then she distracts Cena to allow Bryan to win with a roll up, (Cena doesn't lose clean, and there's no way WWE will have him tap to the YES lock lol) although he could win clean, who knows.

Orton cashed in, defeats Brian.

Why would that happen when WWE has never portrayed Bryan or Cena to be with either of the Bella twins? I know they're together in real life but in WWE there has never been anything between Nicky Bella and Bryan and Brie Bella and Cena, just doesn't seem logical.

Why would that happen when WWE has never portrayed Bryan or Cena to be with either of the Bella twins? I know they're together in real life but in WWE there has never been anything between Nicky Bella and Bryan and Brie Bella and Cena, just doesn't seem logical.

Coincidence that the new Bella TV show is starting at the same time as this fued?

Coincidence that the new Bella TV show is starting at the same time as this fued?

Yeah but what I'm saying is WWE have never portrayed John Cena or Daniel Bryan with either of the twins, so why would WWE just announce now that the twins are with these two leading into SummerSlam and the twins new programme? No need to try and cram a load more into this, it's not really even a feud. 

Raw this week was fantastic. Great matches and moments throughout. So happy Bryan is getting his moment. Will be amazing if he gets the title.

Clearly Henry is to feud with The Shield now. Rumours have been going for ages that Taker will return for SS so could face the Wyatts with Kane. How good is Bray Wyatt by the way? And the Punk vs Heyman promo, unnffff.

Raw this week was fantastic. Great matches and moments throughout. So happy Bryan is getting his moment. Will be amazing if he gets the title.

Clearly Henry is to feud with The Shield now. Rumours have been going for ages that Taker will return for SS so could face the Wyatts with Kane. How good is Bray Wyatt by the way? And the Punk vs Heyman promo, unnffff.

I can't see Taker coming back for summerslam. 

Kane will just face Bray Wyatt in my eyes

RVD vs Del Rio for the WHC?

Ziggler now feuding with Big E, it seems.

Leaves ADR without a contender for the title.

Please no more shit with Sheamus, Ryback etc...:yawn:

Cena vs Bryan (Bryan wins with Bella twin involvement, Orton to turn heel and cash in)

Ziggler vs Big E

Shield vs Usos

Dean Ambrose vs Mark Henry

Rhodes vs Sandow for the MITB briefcase

ADR vs RVD

Punk vs Lesnar

Kane vs Bray Wyatt. OR Take & Kane vs the Wyatt family.

Calling it now :P

Please no more shit with Sheamus, Ryback etc... :yawn:

Cena vs Bryan (Bryan wins with Bella twin involvement, Orton to turn heel and cash in)

Ziggler vs Big E

Shield vs Usos

ADR vs RVD

Punk vs Lesnar

I'm liking that card :P 

Going to be hard to find Randy Orton something to do until this Bryan Cena stuff is over with.

Heggsy please stop with the Bella twins feud, if there had been a mention of them being associated with either Bryan or Cena on TV then maybe but the last males they were seen with were Team Rhodes Scholars, you can't just announce they are long term girlfriends of Cena and Bryan.

SummerSlam is going to be interesting, want to see Fandango, Curtis Axel and The Miz in a Intercontinental title triple threat but can't see that.

What's going to happen with Sheamus, Ryback, Christian, RVD, Big Show (back this Monday) and Alberto Del Rio? Hopefully not Show v Del Rio, boring hell.

Does Ziggler really need to have a match with Big E Langston? Won't half send him backwards in pursuit of the WHC..

Please no more shit with Sheamus, Ryback etc... :yawn:

Ziggler vs Big E

Shield vs Usos

ADR vs RVD

Punk vs Lesnar

**** off

Yeah it is mate, he beat Orton and RVD in a triple threat for number one contender.

Also looks like Big Show and Mark Henry are facing the Shield in a handicap match at SummerSlam.

Yeah I read about it, that match isn't til next weeks smackdown though.

But obviously due to smackdown roster going to SA on tour, they taped two Smackdowns in two days.

Archived