Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norscot fox

Leeds Tuesday night

Yeah, I had the same feeling last year, I think it's just me growing up tbh. I also think all the night matches and changes are doing my head in, I simply can't be arsed with them, coinciding with recent poor performances.

Fair point, the fixture moves have been a ball ache.

After Saturday's loss, I think NP and the team will be fed up by a sense of injustice (rightly or wrongly) and will come out all revved up, with a fast tempo for the first 25 minutes. If we score 1, preferably 2, we'll be alright but if not it will be tense draw or we sneak a 1-0.

Anyone listen to the Leeds v Millwall commentary on 5live Saturday? I did for a bit on the way to Ipswich, and Danny Mills was saying how poor both teams were, and a gulf in class and skill from the prem.

is there a joke in there ?

Nope, literally it smells like burning horse manure.

lol

That's where you live ain't it KF?

lol

Yes went outside to see how cold it's dropping down, and was greeted by that vile smell.

Nope, literally it smells like burning horse manure.

Yes went outside to see how cold it's dropping down, and was greeted by that vile smell.

lol I noticed that on the way back from the train station earlier, thought I'd trod in shit!

Archived