Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norscot fox

Leeds Tuesday night

They'd only sold 1700 up until Saturday apparently.

I've noticed that they're not selling out all the time now. Must've been 1 or 2 away games last year where they didn't, but it's been a fair few this season. Still can't knock their away support though, and they'll obviously outsing us :rolleyes: .

I've noticed that they're not selling out all the time now. Must've been 1 or 2 away games last year where they didn't, but it's been a fair few this season. Still can't knock their away support though, and they'll obviously outsing us :rolleyes: .

apparently there is limited tickets to purchase on the door, suggesting they have sold quite a few. I did ask over twitter qnd got responses such as, 2,500, 3,500, 1 million and more than you. Not going to average the responses out as the 1 million answer would definitely be an outlier

We need to make loads of noise tonight and get behind the team, more than ever before.

Leeds fans don't shut up for 90 mins, plus Warnock and Peltier are in the building.

Let's give them a hard time, also boo everytime their midfielders touch the ball, need to put the likes of Brown and Norris off.

We need to make loads of noise tonight and get behind the team, more than ever before.

Leeds fans don't shut up for 90 mins, plus Warnock and Peltier are in the building.

Let's give them a hard time, also boo everytime their midfielders touch the ball, need to put the likes of Brown and Norris off.

The booing is what gets tedious against Leeds. It can easily be drowned out when they start singing.

On a Tuesday night we've got no chance of outsinging them.

Feeling a bit tense about this. Really want to see us step up and get a good win, another loss will be devastating, to me anyway.

Just about to make a sandwich and start getting ready to get off. London rush hour seems to be getting earlier and earlier, need to be off about 3.00 and past the M25 by about half past.

Later guys......... :scarf: :scarf:

I am more concerned with our away form more than anything our home form is very good so beating Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday is a given, unless we perform poorly which I don't expect at home.

If we beat Cardiff and Dierby away I will feel more confident about us getting automatic promotion, actually for that matter if City go on another winning run which we are capable of doing I will feel more confident. Now is the time to deliver City players :thumbup:

A last minute winner like Stevie Howard 4 years ago (**** I can't believe it's been that long) would do me nicely.

In fact, any sort of a win for us would do me.

The booing is what gets tedious against Leeds. It can easily be drowned out when they start singing.

On a Tuesday night we've got no chance of outsinging them.

Agreed. Plus, wonder how many of our "fans" will be staying at home to watch the Champions League...

Been on the train an hour, better win so we I can do some gloating against my Leeds 'fan' mates.

Would love a last minute winner!

As nice as that would be I'd rather it be done and dusted by the last minute! 2-0 please

A last minute winner like Stevie Howard 4 years ago (**** I can't believe it's been that long) would do me nicely.

In fact, any sort of a win for us would do me.

I can't believe it's only 4 years ago.

I don`t feel confident about this game, charlton came and did a job on us at home, so leeds are more than capable of beating us! especially if they are physical! let`s hope that the lads and Pearson have a point to prove tonight! it is so close in the league and while it is said we that they never follow other result`s and concentrate on ourselves we all know that they do. A reminder from Pearson about how tight the league and that we need to win our remaining home games wouldn`t go a miss. :thumbup:

Dilemma. Do I stay at home and enjoy the spectacle of Man Utd v Real Madrid or do I go to watch Leicester and more than likely be wound up, get angry, be disappointed and depressed?!

I think I'm going to watch Leicester but can't help feeling the way I have explained above.

I still have passion for LCFC but I seem to have lost a lot of my passion and excitement of going to games.

Dilemma. Do I stay at home and enjoy the spectacle of Man Utd v Real Madrid or do I go to watch Leicester and more than likely be wound up, get angry, be disappointed and depressed?!

I think I'm going to watch Leicester but can't help feeling the way I have explained above.

I still have passion for LCFC but I seem to have lost a lot of my passion and excitement of going to games.

Although poor recently, a season ticket has been decent value performance wise in fairness.

Although poor recently, a season ticket has been decent value performance wise in fairness.

Yeah, I had the same feeling last year, I think it's just me growing up tbh. I also think all the night matches and changes are doing my head in, I simply can't be arsed with them, coinciding with recent poor performances.

I feel exactly the same...

But I'd feel guilty if I didn't go tonight.

Plus I don't like Leeds scum.

Archived