Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norscot fox

Leeds Tuesday night

whats everyone thoughts on Tuesday such a must win game now But frightens me if we are chasing the game needing goal Gallagher Vardy in particular Waghorn & Dyer just don't fill me confidance

I just hope this doesn't turn into a another season of dissapointment

Up the City

Looking at the team at the moment, I just don't know where the goals are going to come from our old guard keep finding there way into the team, why? there awful. There's a couple of players away at the moment that I believe would be a big help to the team. Sadly Nigel doesn't like them so no matter if there good enough or not he doesn't want them in his team.

Team for tues

Kasper

De Laet

St Ledger!

Morgan

Konchesky

James

King

Marshall (the middle)

Knockaert

Wood

Kane

(No Wings by the way)

Bench:

Logan

Keane

Drinkwater

Dyer

Waghorn

Nugent (if fit)

Futacs

Looking at the team at the moment, I just don't know where the goals are going to come from our old guard keep finding there way into the team, why? there awful. There's a couple of players away at the moment that I believe would be a big help to the team. Sadly Nigel doesn't like them so no matter if there good enough or not he doesn't want them in his team.

Team for tues

Kasper

De Laet

St Ledger!

Morgan

Konchesky

James

King

Marshall (the middle)

Knockaert

Wood

Kane

(No Wings by the way)

Bench:

Logan

Keane

Drinkwater

Dyer

Waghorn

Nugent (if fit)

Futacs

lol

If James or Nugent aren't back then I will cry.

This is an ideal game to play three in the middle, Leeds are dirty and physical.

But if James isn't fit, then we only have Wellens, so it will most likely be 4-4-2.

Yet again, this game will be won or lost in the midfield. We have strikers who can score, defenders who can defend.

Control the centre, give Knocky and Marshall licence to do damage and we'll win the game.

Don't forget that Leeds scum need to win. They still have play-off pretensions.

Warnock will come to defend and hit on the counter. Our game must be to break them down and watch them on the break.

Yet again, this game will be won or lost in the midfield. We have strikers who can score, defenders who can defend.

Control the centre, give Knocky and Marshall licence to do damage and we'll win the game.

Don't forget that Leeds scum need to win. They still have play-off pretensions.

Warnock will come to defend and hit on the counter. Our game must be to break them down and watch them on the break.

Your point about the game being won or lost in the midfield is spot on - it's the story of 2013 for us. God only knows why Nige didn't bring in another central and wide man in January so that we weren't reliant on Gallagher and Wellens for cover when the fixtures started to pile up. Probably going to be the difference between us finishing second and us finishing fifth.

Anything less than 6 points out of our next to home games and we can say goodbye to autos imo. Both very winnable.

Going to be really odd watching Sam Byram play against us when i played with him for a couple of years. Can't see Knockaert having a field day against him at all but fingers crossed!

This is a game we should win.Our home form,after all,is why we remain in the play off positions.

Warnock's team will come to frustrate and disrupt.

We have managed better his season when visitors adopt negative tactics.

At home we generally are set up positively.

Leeds away record is indifferent (worse than ours!)

Anything less than 6 points out of our next to home games and we can say goodbye to autos imo. Both very winnable.

Going to be really odd watching Sam Byram play against us when i played with him for a couple of years. Can't see Knockaert having a field day against him at all but fingers crossed!

im looking behind my back at the likes of Bolton, Forest and Brighton (even Leeds) not even thinking about automatic this year, not with our away form.

Think if we do get into the Play-offs we will kill a team at home and concede one away, then in the final its anyone's who can keep their head

Kane sounded disappointing against Ipswich, as did the two wide men. But I would keep them in the side. This will be a completely different game than the tractor boys and I fully expect Neil Warnock to put 10 men behind the ball and try and hit us on the break. We can't make the same mistakes in the corresponding fixture earlier in the season and the home game last season ie giving them one shot on target and them scoring it. We also can't let L1 get out-singed by a bunch of dirty Leeds supporting northern monkeys who wan't our Richard in their own poxy county.

forget second Harry

Dear me the negativity I see is bewildering at times.

We're not even that far behind, you do realise that don't you? Is it so unfathomable that we'll make up 8 points with one game in hand? Is it?

Reading last season might be a good example to look at.

Archived