Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norscot fox

Leeds Tuesday night

Why do some of our fans hate Leeds SO much?

Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy if that leads up to a good atmosphere on Tuesday in the L/K area but it probably won't. There will most likely be a load of people on their phones checking the Real vs United score. :(

Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy if that leads up to a good atmosphere on Tuesday in the L/K area but it probably won't. There will most likely be a load of people on their phones checking the Real vs United score. :(

Cos of many years of "Town full of Pakis"chant... :yawn:

Poor innocent lovely cherrub sare okay giving shite to us and MAnure about Munich...but anyone say owt about Turkey and they want blood!

Didn't realise they were playing, that is a big game! I could kind of understand it if people are checking that.

That's all I ever do when we're winning comfortably. lol Just stare at my phone hoping fvcking Derby will nick a point against one of our rivals. They've failed me every time. :angry:

PS - It isn't quite like that but I do start to prioritise other games when I know we've won ours.

That's all I ever do when we're winning comfortably. lol Just stare at my phone hoping fvcking Derby will nick a point against one of our rivals. They've failed me every time. :angry:

PS - It isn't quite like that but I do start to prioritise other games when I know we've won ours.

Why are you bothered about checking the Derby score whilst watching us?

Winning or losing I couldn't give a fvck what Derby are doing.

Why are you bothered about checking the Derby score whilst watching us?

Winning or losing I couldn't give a fvck what Derby are doing.

I cared about what they were doing when they were playing Hull.

I just used them as an example as it often seems to be them who are playing our rivals when I'm checking how Watford and the like are doing.

This. If these people that claim to hate Leeds so much channeled those feelings into passionate, commited singing it might be a match people look forward to.

As it is, people just boo marching on together without really understanding why they're doing it. Just once I'd like us to break out into an empassioned chorus of When You're Smiling in retort.

I don't like Leeds at all but hating them as if they are some sort of rival seems to be the 'thing' to do these days.

Did you do this at Molineux in 03? lol.

A win would be lovely... If Hull and Palace were to draw, and Boro lose at Huddersfield (they could do, might be tough), we would be five points clear again (with a game in hand). Brighton go to Bristol City as well, that could be tough for them.

Looking at the team at the moment, I just don't know where the goals are going to come from our old guard keep finding there way into the team, why? there awful. There's a couple of players away at the moment that I believe would be a big help to the team. Sadly Nigel doesn't like them so no matter if there good enough or not he doesn't want them in his team.

Team for tues

Kasper

De Laet

St Ledger!

Morgan

Konchesky

James

King

Marshall (the middle)

Knockaert

Wood

Kane

(No Wings by the way)

Bench:

Logan

Keane

Drinkwater

Dyer

Waghorn

Nugent (if fit)

Futacs

Doubt if SSL will be involved, I'm hearing he's going on loan with Palace the favs to take him.

Don't shoot the messenger, stranger things happen in football.

Doubt if SSL will be involved, I'm hearing he's going on loan with Palace the favs to take him.

Don't shoot the messenger, stranger things happen in football.

Fair enough! I'm not SSL's biggest fan. I feel defensively we are sound. It's other departments we are perhaps a little bit lacking.

Negative. Saying we can forget second isn't realistic as it remains a distinct possibility.

I'll admit it's unlikely but to rule it out is to take a very negative view IMO.

If you had been at Portman road on saturday i think you might change your point of view ... we looked lacklustre and made ipswich looked good at times ... which is an achievement

Precisely why our atmosphere is wank when were thrashing a team.

I was referring to the chimps league game in fairness.

Precisely why our atmosphere is wank when were thrashing a team.

I was referring to the chimps league game in fairness.

Last season done it for me. Booing through the last post. Classy.

And no it wasnt done accidentally

Archived