Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Wednesday pre-match Scoreline prediction

As long as we stop playing this hoof ball we've been playing over the few weeks then I can see us winning this game.

As mentioned on another thread. Last week city played excellent football and won 3-0 against Blackburn. It's not all hoofball. Go to stoke, then you'll see proper hoofball.

I've got a feeling this will be a cracking game. We've got to get the ball moving quicker than we have been doing recently. Sheff weds are playing better than their position suggests recently, so as long as they don't come looking to get 10 men behind the ball I reckon it'll be an entertaining game.

Going for 4-2 to us, wood x 2, king and Keane with the goals.

COYB!

Aside from the dreaded 2007-08 season, we've done well against Wednesday at home since then. Today, 2-0 is a sound enough prediction at this stage, all things considered. They'll make it hard for us and indeed they are in need of points themselves to stave off the threat of relegation. Looking more like us consolidating 5th place after today though rather than looking over our shooulders to 6th or anything below that......something we'll surely be doing if we don't gain all three points today......

0-1 pray i'm wrong

enjoy your night out with your winnings. i'm going to enjoy mine......for once

TBH Every team has a loss of form.

you def have the squad to turn it round. BTW If you are p*****d off with Marshall send him to us for rest of season we'll have him back on song staring against Cardiff next week

Archived