Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Derby. 16/03/13 Man of the Match

70 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone ??????

• Kasper
    • St Ledger
    • Morgan
    • Keane
    • Konch
    • Dyer (56)
    • King
    • Drinky
    • Wellens (46)
    • Wood (69)
    • Nugent
    • Schlupp (46)
    • Marshall (56)
    • Kane (69)

What did I tell you about Schlupp on the wing? He was no Bale but he did more in that half than Dyer's done all season.

I also think public enemy number one deserves a mention, was easily our best player in the first half. Not hard I know but it was actually a decent performance from him.

What did I tell you about Schlupp on the wing? He was no Bale but he did more in that half than Dyer's done all season.

Now now, Lloyd was one of our best players for a run of a good few games. He was tearing defences to pieces literally every time he touched the ball (admittedly he doesn't touch it very often :D).

But Schlupp yesterday, yeah. Easily. And he only played half a game, and wasn't massively involved in that either. Christ, how shit were the rest of them.

Incredible, those who voted Wellens!!! What game were u watching??? Is it because u watched it on TV and some how Sky made him look good. From where I was standing I reckoned my over weight 52yr old knackered body with crappy knees could have played better. I certainly would've been more aggressive.

Felt sorry for Nugent. 1st half, our tactical genius of a manager had our top scorer playing wide right.

Archived