Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

MOM Overview & Player of the Month 2012/13

Player of the Month

August - King - MOM -> Peterboro, Charlton, Blackburn

September - Knockaert -- MOM -> Blackpool, Wolves, Burnley, Hull, Middlesboro

October - Drinkwater - MOM -> Huddersfield, Bristol, Brum, Brighton, Palace.

November - Waghorn - MOM -> Watford, Bolton, Forest, Ipswich, Sheff Weds, Leeds.

December - Morgan - MOM -> Derby, Barnsley, Millwall, Cardiff, Hull, Burnley

January - Morgan - MOM -> Huddersfield, Burton, Bristol, Middlesboro', Huddersfield, Wolves

February - King - MOM -> Peterboro, Huddersfield, Charlton, Blackpool, Blackburn

March - De Laet - MOM -> Ipswich, Leeds, Sheff W, Cardiff, Derby, Millwall

April/May - James - MOM -> Barnsley, Brighton, Brum, Bolton, Palace, Watford, Forest

Play-offs - King - MOM -> Watford. Watford

Player of the season leading contenders :-

Morgan - 7.5 MOM wins 158 pts,

King - 8 MOM wins 143 pts

Knockaert - 5.5 MOM wins 120 pts,

James - 4 MOM wins 102 pts

De Laet - 5 MOM wins 101 pts

Schmeichel - 2.5 MOM 81 pts.

Drinkwater 3 MOM wins 75 pts,

Full results here - https://docs.google....UnN6X0NxeGlsbkE

Just wondering how the players are ordered, as it doesn't seem to be done on points.

if you mean in the graph they're not in any particular order, i was listing them based on the last match but I could easily do it for the latest month or the totals so far.

I've just changed it to overall total points.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Player of the season thus far is Wes Morgan. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know football

Well that's what the voting tells us so far :dunno:

Just a small thing, but you've put Drinkwater's monthly win in De Laet's column.

Thanks, now corrected.

If anyone spots any errors feel free to post them or pm me.

First post. Been checking this for a while. Its a great idea, fantastic information and a credit to ever thought it up. Looking at it today, towards the lower end, those with few points, I wondered "yes, but how many games have they played?" Idea for a new column?

Thanks.

As for the appearances that looks like hard work as I'd have to add up each appearance, I'm not good enough at spreadsheets and google's version doesn't have all the functionality for me to come up with a formula to do it.

You can always find stat sites to show this anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated

Morgan is December's Player of the Month with 1 MOM and 23 points, Whitbread's a close 2nd with 1 MOM and 22 points with Knocky being an unlucky 3rd with 2 MOM but 21 points.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At5Gd5mXy_erdGQyd3JZYXVjMTJtUnN6X0NxeGlsbkE#gid=0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Who was January's Player of the Month (it's not on the first post)?

Morgan, OP corrected now, it's also shown on the spreadsheet (see the link)

• 2 weeks later...

I've not been on here for a long time but came on to get an idea of who's been performing well this season in the opinion of the supporters as I haven't been able to make many matches myself. It's very interesting reading so thank you for putting it all together.

From listening on the radio I've gathered that Morgan's been a rock for most of the season but regularly people phone in to criticise King's performances so it's interesting to see how well he's doing according to this voting system. I can understand why he splits opinion at times but I'm glad to see his qualities aren't going completely unnoticed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Player of the month for April/May

James with his first 3 MOM awards of the season takes the title this month.

I shall be doing a Player of the Play-offs and when the season finishes we'll have a Play-off poll for Play of the Season with the top 5 points scores.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At5Gd5mXy_erdGQyd3JZYXVjMTJtUnN6X0NxeGlsbkE#gid=0

Archived