Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bausor

giving my season ticket back to the club

Guest parky0607

I bought a membership last season and saved the ticket voucher for the west ham game, which was the last game to use it for and it got moved from a saturday (I cant do week games due to living in blackpool), I explained what happened and they gave me a voucher for the club shop for the equivalent money - a good gesture, so to cut a long story short, itll do no harm to ask - I wasnt expecting anything when I asked!

Im just pissed that alot of our games have been on sky and moved around alot

Think many are mate, been a waste of money having a season ticket for people who can generally make Saturday games this season with all the changes

TBF if you bought an individual ticket for a match which you couldn't get to I believe you would/could get a refund on it?

Certainly this is the case with away games as i've done it in the past, obviously it was the 1 game, but still if you can't make a game that is out of your control because it's been moved it's not your fault is it? :dunno:

Will the club accept my season ticket back if I tell them I cannot make the games any longer due ti them being moved from saturday

More to the point if you buy an item from a shop and it doesn't work, you take it back for a refund or replacement.

Do you get where I'm going? :)

If we don't go up it will be pretty disastrous on the ticket sales front I think, the treatment of the fans has been pretty shit this year, all to satisfy sky. They will lose a lot of custom! I'll still make the trip when I can but five people at work who have heald a season ticket for over 20 odd years are calling it a day!

Sad times when that happens.

I did this at the last home game, nailed it to the main gates cos I was so disgusted, changed my mind over night, went back in the morning and somebody had pinched the nail.

Nailed my season ticket to the front door, but some rotten bastard stole the nail.

Awkward when you repeat the same joke

Worth considering when you renew it's likely to be the same or even worse next season, particularly if we don't go up, and once you've paid they won't give a sod whether you can get to the game or not.

It'll probably be significantly better next season if we do go up. We'll be big fish in a small pond = less Sky time. Less Sky time = more Saturday games.

It'll probably be significantly better next season if we do go up. We'll be big fish in a small pond = less Sky time. Less Sky time = more Saturday games.

You mean the small fish in the big pond, yeah?

Archived