Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

St Ledger to Milwall on Loan

Depth every squad needs depth.

We don't have any, we basically have 19 players, while 18 have to be in the squad.

While the other two in Vardy and Gallagher are useless and bring nothing to the side.

No wonder we are fookin up.

You're not getting it. He's absolutely useless sitting on the bench unfit! So when/ if he's called upon to play it'll be pointless because he's had no game time after his injury!!

Understand?

You're not getting it. He's absolutely useless sitting on the bench unfit! So when/ if he's called upon to play it'll be pointless because he's had no game time after his injury!!

Understand?

Do you understand, that having a squad of 19 players, is also useless?

I don't see Cardiff, Watford, Hull shipping out their players, do you?

I cant believe whats going on at leicester at the moment,(maybe another bust up with pearson..)it dosent look to me that pearson has a feeling his job is slipping, surely he must see the writings on the wall,if he goes maybe it will be for the best,i feel N.P. cant take us any further ,its looking like its time to go time,and lets get a new start.

Do you understand, that having a squad of 19 players, is also useless?

I don't see Cardiff, Watford, Hull shipping out their players, do you?

Oh Christ. I give up. Okay mate, if you think keeping St. Ledger here and letting him rot on the bench for eight games is more proactive than sending him out on loan (with more than likely a recall clause involved) and actually getting fit then you're a moron.

Unbelievable logic.

Oh Christ. I give up. Okay mate, if you think keeping St. Ledger here and letting him rot on the bench for eight games is more proactive than sending him out on loan (with more than likely a recall clause involved) and actually getting fit then you're a moron.

Unbelievable logic.

Yet he played well at Cardiff, after just coming back from injury, he looked more than match sharp in that game, despite it being his first full game back from injury.

Clubs around us aren't loaning out their players, all of them have about 25 players.

Hence more options, rotation and less chance of burn out.

What makes you think he wasn't doing all of the above in the first half of the season and the team responded positively to it? It's not his fault the exact same players have bottled it mid February.

Clearly Knocky and Marshall were struggling so why not give him a go there? At least he was trying to mix things up a bit. Not sticking with his 'favourites' etc.

Changing the manager will do nothing, it's the same players who've not performed the last few weeks not him!

I'm not saying it's his fault the players have bottled it since February, I've made that pretty clear. At the end of the day, such a long run of poor results should no keep happening and the fact that he can't turn it around worries me. It baffles me how we've gone from playing some of the best football I've ever seen us play to this fvcking hoofball nonsense. You can't say there's no blame to be had with Pearson, because if the players aren't playing the way he's telling them to then that's even more worrying.

Agreed that Marshall and Knocky were struggling, and fair play he dropped them both. But he still makes some very questionable decisions that is testing the patience of a lot of fans.

I'm not saying change the manager, at this stage it'd be pretty pointless. We need to at least give him until the end of the season. But even a lot of people who have supported Pearson until now are beginning to question his ability as a manager, and rightly so.

Unbelievable logic.

Wasn't St.Ledger one of the best players on the pitch against Cardiff? Then he had a stinker against Derby.. Like everyone else did, except Wellens and Schlupp.

You are showing no logic mate..

If we were loaning out players because they looked 'unfit and needing fitness' we'd be loaning out the bulk of the bloody squad. St. Ledger looked fine against Cardiff.

Unbelievable logic.

Also if you want promotion, surely you want all your players for the end of season run in, instead of loaning them out, this is a hectic period now and clubs will be looking to rotate a bit.

But instead we loan out players, which then makes our squad even smaller.

Also people saying St Ledger has been loaned out to get match sharp, for the play-offs, is Pearson that confident, and what if we fail to get in them?

Wasn't St.Ledger one of the best players on the pitch against Cardiff? Then he had a stinker against Derby.. Like everyone else did, except Wellens and Schlupp.

You are showing no logic mate..

If we were loaning out players because they looked 'unfit and needing fitness' we'd be loaning out the bulk of the bloody squad. St. Ledger looked fine against Cardiff.

Well no, because most of the match day squad have been in and out of the team so that's not strictly true. Okay, so if he was to stay, who would he replace then? He won't start ahead the current back four, that's for sure. If we're using him as 'cover' then one game against Cardiff really isn't enough to cover a team who are pushing for promotion.

Well no, because most of the match day squad have been in and out of the team so that's not strictly true. Okay, so if he was to stay, who would he replace then? He won't start ahead the current back four, that's for sure. If we're using him as 'cover' then one game against Cardiff really isn't enough to cover a team who are pushing for promotion.

One or two injuries and were bolloxed though?

I'm not saying it's his fault the players have bottled it since February, I've made that pretty clear. At the end of the day, such a long run of poor results should no keep happening and the fact that he can't turn it around worries me. It baffles me how we've gone from playing some of the best football I've ever seen us play to this fvcking hoofball nonsense. You can't say there's no blame to be had with Pearson, because if the players aren't playing the way he's telling them to then that's even more worrying.

Agreed that Marshall and Knocky were struggling, and fair play he dropped them both. But he still makes some very questionable decisions that is testing the patience of a lot of fans.

I'm not saying change the manager, at this stage it'd be pretty pointless. We need to at least give him until the end of the season. But even a lot of people who have supported Pearson until now are beginning to question his ability as a manager, and rightly so.

Well maybe he's telling them to change the style due to the confidence being absolute rock bottom, who knows.

I fully agree, we absolutely need to question him if we don't at least make the playoffs. But, for now, we're in the playoffs. That's due to NP and this team.

Also if you want promotion, surely you want all your players for the end of season run in, instead of loaning them out, this is a hectic period now and clubs will be looking to rotate a bit.

But instead we loan out players, which then makes our squad even smaller.

Also people saying St Ledger has been loaned out to get match sharp, for the play-offs, is Pearson that confident, and what if we fail to get in them?

I want the ones who will play, yes. He's hardly loaning out someone like Marshall or King is he? Genuine options to save games. He's loaning out a centre half who's hardly had a kick the last few months.

Well maybe he's telling them to change the style due to the confidence being absolute rock bottom, who knows.

I fully agree, we absolutely need to question him if we don't at least make the playoffs. But, for now, we're in the playoffs. That's due to NP and this team.

Fair point. It's just hard to be optimistic at the moment. Really don't know how you're so positive lol

We also won 17 in the first 5 months of the season, due to NP and his team

But that was at the start of the season, are we doing that now in the most important time of the season?

No we are not.

Is our hard work in jeopardy, and are Brighton level on points and could overtake us into 6th.

Yes

Happy-days-Henry-Winkler-Fonz-217x300.jpg

You're nearly 40!?

Biggest shock of the day for me that..

I've got a feeling the whole thread is an early April fools joke!!! No defensive cover so loan out your experienced international that can play in several positions.....

And now this!!!!!!!

But that was at the start of the season, are we doing that now in the most important time of the season?

No we are not.

Is our hard work in jeopardy, and are Brighton level on points and could overtake us into 6th.

Yes

Yes? I'm not debating that.

You're acting as if this team is completely incapable of putting a run together. Which is not true.

Chill

Archived