Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

St Ledger to Milwall on Loan

so its thought hes been loaned out to milwall to get games under his belt , for match fitness ? come on , get real !

You don't come back from a major injury and expect to be at the level to be able to play games straight away. A minor one, you probably could. It takes time to get back in the ryhthm and build up to the level required. They're human beings not robots!

i can see morgan injured 20 minutes in v forest whitbread starts warming up :(

Its not like whitbread is actually shit.

Okay hes had a few dodgy moments here and there but was very highly rated by norwich fans and is capable of playing at this level.

Sean St Ledger â€@seanstledger121m

Strange situation with Lcfc playing millwall 2m, not ignoring anybody...but unable to comment at the mo, be unfair. Peace

The only thing strange is the accidental timing of the Milwall game up next. The team agreed to go on loan to, and he can't say anything untoward or it would jeopardise the loan by rooting for LCFC prior to the match etc.

I have no problem with SSL going on loan. He currently is periphery to the Irish first team due to his injury, previous to this his name was on the letterhead for the team sheet due to his form. Ireland are desperate for some experience at CB, and getting him fit both for the National side with exceptionally crucial games upcoming, and of course for a prospective playoff turn for ourselves, the obvious conclusion for me is to get him fit and confident for both challenges.

Don't get this at all. Moore and St Ledger are both better than Whitbread, in my opinion. I understood the Moore loan to get him games so he can enhance as a player, but don't get this really. Does that only leave Whitbread as cover? Apart from the players that can 'fill in' such as James.

Don't get St Ledger's tweet posted by Happy Fox either though. (edit: Just realised 2m means tomorrow).

Don't get this at all. Moore and St Ledger are both better than Whitbread, in my opinion. I understood the Moore loan to get him games so he can enhance as a player, but don't get this really. Does that only leave Whitbread as cover? Apart from the players that can 'fill in' such as James.

Don't get St Ledger's tweet posted by Happy Fox either though. (edit: Just realised 2m means tomorrow).

Haha that one took a lot of thought, and im supposed to understand all this new talk. lol

But at this point in time we need a stable squad. Putting RDL back in will create more pace in the wings, as St Ledger isn't the quickest. Pace is a dangerous attribute to have in this league. St Ledger is also a CB not a natural RB which showed against Derby.

Just chillout. St Ledger will be back match sharp and be ready if needed. I like St Ledger as a defender and I agree hes a good player but a match sharp St Ledger is even better!!

Match sharp, yet he played brilliantly against Cardiff at right-back, fans who went said he played really well and it's good to have him back, a week later he performs bad against Derby, then people are saying his shit and not a good footballer. Is Whitbread better then, think he has made more mistakes than St Ledger this season.

The ONLY possible explanations I can think of for this decision are:

1. Nige is having a nervous breakdown

2. He's got someone else lined up?

Lets hope it's the latter..

:whistle:

Pearson is stupid, lost the plot in all honesty. We have one of the smallest and youngest squads in the division, but decides to cut the number down even more and get rid of one of our more experienced players.

Window is closed, doubt anybody will come in now.

Flaming joke Col.

It just strikes me as weird.

St.Ledger was first choice centre back for quite some time, which coincided with a good run.

We don't have much defensive cover.

Why on earth loan him out NOW?

There's gotta be more to it than this?

Exactly my thoughts mate.

Try this, against Cardiff he played well and Pearson made comments at how well he played and that he stayed back, think he might have joked he was not fit enough to do anything else. Come Derby he is the new centre forward, at fault from the free kick and where was he when the cross came in for the second ? On top of this he had a bust up last year and who knows what been said about what he has been up to while he was off. It is a little odd from the outside.

Archived