Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

St Ledger to Milwall on Loan

I would have thought a recall clause would be put in place. We have plenty of quality at th back. Don't understand why people are having a hissy fit over this, IMO hasn't looked fit since he's been back so a month of regular football can only be of benefit to us

I'm just concerned about the lack of cover at the back, and was so even before this loan move.

Konchesky, Schlupp, Morgan, Keane, RDL, Whitbread.

Whitbread's played less than SSL so why was he not sent out on loan too, if the argument for SSL going out was to get match fit for the play-offs? I'm confused, like others.

Maybe wages, as well? But if wages were such a big problem why was he not sold in summer and replaced with someone else? Admittedly he was injured in January so wasn't attractive to clubs back then, but I'm just perplexed he's gone out when we were already short on cover at the back.

If he's not playing he wont get or stay fit, the guy needs competitive gsmes which he wont get sat on our bench, this assumes there's a recall option . It would be nice to think this could freeup some funds to get cover in for another position.

Archived