Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

St Ledger to Milwall on Loan

Kids? I'm nearly 40 you muppet.

No fall out? Don't give a ****. He's average... At absolute best & that's being generous.

Like I say I'd have sacked the **** after his Derby shambles & then if he's been told RDL is back in & he asked to be played or leave... Easiest decision ever - Goodbye

You're nearly 40!?

Biggest shock of the day for me that..

Another example of why Pearson is fvckin clueless! Shit decision by a shit manager! PS i wake up every morning and put Teletext on (or whatever it is now) Hoping to see PEARSON SACKED BY LEICESTER!

Bringing who in then? With eight games to go? Seems wise. You're a complete idiot.

Reading some of these comments makes me ashamed to be a Leicester fan. It almost seems you want us to lose our upcoming games so he gets the sack.

WAKE UP!! We're sixth in the league with eight games to go! What is wrong with you all?!?!?!

WAKE UP!! We're sixth in the league with eight games to go! What is wrong with you all?!?!?!

What's wrong?

7 weeks ago we were 2nd in the league 8 points clear of 7th place.

Since then we have took 6 points from a possible 27 and the only thing between us and dropping out of the playoffs is goal difference.

We've still got to play 3 of the top 6 teams with 2 of them being away from home.

I woke up a long time ago and realised that the past 7 weeks the results and performances have been poor. Maybe you should do the same.

Can't be arsed to read this thread. SSL is our second best CB- I rate Keane highly but SSL has tonnes more experience against much better players. We simply cannot afford to let him regain match fitness whilst in our starting 11. Pearson would only get moaned at for playing an unfit player!

Loan him out get him fit again in time for the playoff push. I don't know what millwalls run in is like but he may even take a few points of teams we're competing against

Who's to say SSL isn't a disruptive bell? When he was flying here, there and everywhere for "treatment", and kept well away from the rest of the squad at all times, we were rampant, playing stylish football, winning matches and clear in 2nd.

Then he gets closer to a comeback and starts to find the rest of his fitness at and around the club, no doubt beginning to have contact with the other players, and results dip. He gets back into the squad, then the team, and results dip even more, to the point where we even lose to Derby, our Championship punching bags. It's all Sean's fault, clearly.

Good call Nige, SSL out.

We won't win tonight because SSL will be at the ground, but as soon as that train to St. Pancras leaves Leicester station on Saturday we'll be good again!

You really are joking I hope, I would say the bad eggs are more Wellens and Gallagher but no it is not a coincidence that since their introduction into the City side since the Huddersfield game we have gone on a winning run that has put us in the automatic promotion spots :rolleyes:

What's wrong?

7 weeks ago we were 2nd in the league 8 points clear of 7th place.

Since then we have took 6 points from a possible 27 and the only thing between us and dropping out of the playoffs is goal difference.

We've still got to play 3 of the top 6 teams with 2 of them being away from home.

I woke up a long time ago and realised that the past 7 weeks the results and performances have been poor. Maybe you should do the same.

Who got us in the position in the first place? Which players got us there? I just fail to understand how you can blame NP when he's pretty much stuck with the side that got us in such a great position.

The last 7 weeks have been horrific, but you can't tell me it's NP's fault the players have completely lost their nerve?

Who got us in the position in the first place? Which players got us there? I just fail to understand how you can blame NP when he's pretty much stuck with the side that got us in such a great position.

The last 7 weeks have been horrific, but you can't tell me it's NP's fault the players have completely lost their nerve?

No, but it's his fault we haven't turned it around and they are his players that have lost their nerve.

If this loan is for fitness reasons then its a brilliant decision, if its for other football reasons then I dunno.. St Ledger is a cracking player and was in the team that started our brilliant run in October

Time will tell

I'm hearing it was NP idea to send SSL out on loan.

No problem between NP and SSL they get on really well.

SSL needs games in at CB, our current CB pairing have done well, so a loan seems an option.

Whether its a good decision by NP is open to debate, if we get an injury at central defence then we have a problem.

A fully fit SSL is one of the best in this division.

Few weeks ago, Pearson was saying he is glad to have St Ledger back, couple of weeks later he ships him out on loan.

Players are suffering burn out, the squad is one of the smallest and now it's taking effect, but instead of adding to it, he decides to loan out another player.

We have 21 players, but you can't really count Vardy and Gallagher because they bring nothing to the team, therefore we have 19.

Pearson is flaming ridiculous.

Well obviously not but he should make changes, motivate his team and not make silly decisions like putting Kane on the wing and making stupid substitutions.

What makes you think he wasn't doing all of the above in the first half of the season and the team responded positively to it? It's not his fault the exact same players have bottled it mid February.

Clearly Knocky and Marshall were struggling so why not give him a go there? At least he was trying to mix things up a bit. Not sticking with his 'favourites' etc.

Changing the manager will do nothing, it's the same players who've not performed the last few weeks not him!

Few weeks ago, Pearson was saying he is glad to have St Ledger back, couple of weeks later he ships him out on loan.

Players are suffering burn out, the squad is one of the smallest and now it's taking effect, but instead of adding to it, he decides to loan out another player.

We have 21 players, but you can't really count Vardy and Gallagher because they bring nothing to the team, therefore we have 19.

Pearson is flaming ridiculous.

Who's he going to oust then? De Laet, Morgan, Keane and Konch are the first choice back four. What good is he sitting on the bench exactly? He needs games.

Who's he going to oust then? De Laet, Morgan, Keane and Konch are the first choice back four. What good is he sitting on the bench exactly? He needs games.

Depth every squad needs depth.

We don't have any, we basically have 19 players, while 18 have to be in the squad.

While the other two in Vardy and Gallagher are useless and bring nothing to the side.

No wonder we are fookin up.

Archived