Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

St Ledger to Milwall on Loan

Looking at the below regs I'm not sure there will be a recall clause option? Strange decision if that is the case

53.3.7 Except for the specific circumstances provided for in Regulations 53.2.8, 53.3.9, 53.3.10 and 54, the minimum duration of any Emergency Loan and Youth Loan shall be 28 days and the maximum duration of an Emergency Loan is 93 days. The loan period is inclusive of the starting date and the finishing date. Youth Loans may not extend beyond the date of the Player's 21st birthday.

53.3.8 Emergency Loans and Youth Loans may contain a break clause but only where that break clause is exercisable after the expiry of the initial 28 day period of the loan.

53.3.9 Emergency Loans and Youth Loans involving goalkeepers (but not otherwise) may be subject to a recall clause within the first 28 days. Any recall may only be implemented in extenuating circumstances and with the consent of the Executive, such extenuating circumstances to be determined in the Executive's absolute discretion.

bad move by a bad manager and with his job slipping away from him , best bring someone in

The SSL loan must be joke?! Maybe another NP bust up or the Thai's tightening their belts knowing £150M is slipping away with £100M already up in smoke.

Listened to the Boot Room tonight and the moan on on monday. They're all starting to piss me off now - Pearson's dire and ameture interviews and Youngie and Birch both sounding like his agent.

We all know you want to keep your jobs, but get real boys - NP is history. Defeat tomorrow should do it, whether after the game or in May - don't really matter. Pearson has a great knack of driving the idealism out of players and fans.

I really couldn't care less about the results anymore. There are too many sides better than us for promotion to be realistic.

Can we at least recall Moore for some decent cover then? Glad he's getting some games, and the prospect of SSL getting some is a good idea in theory, but we need some damn cover at Right Back at the very least. We started the season with 2 RBs, with SSL as cover. Now we have 1 RB in De Laet, who is just coming back from an injury. WHAT?!

People have got to stop holding this idea that our only cover at the back is Whitbread. I'll list what our actual cover is:

• Moore - Can easily be recalled
  • St Ledger - I'd assume we've got something put in place so that he can be recalled if needed
  • Schlupp - Not popular at LB I know but can do a job if needed
  • Whitbread - I really think he's awful but he does count as cover

The SSL loan must be joke?! Maybe another NP bust up or the Thai's tightening their belts knowing £150M is slipping away with £100M already up in smoke.

Listened to the Boot Room tonight and the moan on on monday. They're all starting to piss me off now - Pearson's dire and ameture interviews and Youngie and Birch both sounding like his agent.

We all know you want to keep your jobs, but get real boys - NP is history. Defeat tomorrow should do it, whether after the game or in May - don't really matter. Pearson has a great knack of driving the idealism out of players and fans.

I really couldn't care less about the results anymore. There are too many sides better than us for promotion to be realistic.

Ah yes. Another bust up. One of many right? Hmmm, let's have a think about how many "confirmed" bust ups there are. Well, let's see......none. Shut up.

SSL i'm not sure about, he looked very poor against Derby, must be said.

To me this is a good thing!

St Ledger has been out for a while and does lack match fitness. With RDL, Morgan, Keane and konch fit then he isn't going to play. Pearson has loaned him to a team in a competitive league and only for a month, and probably with the understanding he plays. And hes going to a team who from our point of view has nothing to play for

Lets say we make the playoffs but we pick up an injury to a defender. St ledger will be back, match fit and sharp and more importantly match fit, ready to fill the gap. On his day, St Ledger is a really good defender

If he stays at Leicester and he is thrown on in an important game, then he wouldn't be fully match fit and lack the game time.

Does this now makes sense to people??

Whitbread is just a squad player - St Ledger has the experience to cope with the big games which we will need in the playoff run in

Ah yes. Another bust up. One of many right? Hmmm, let's have a think about how many "confirmed" bust ups there are. Well, let's see......none. Shut up.

matt mills

so did many others against derby.

People have got to stop holding this idea that our only cover at the back is Whitbread. I'll list what our actual cover is:

• Moore - Can easily be recalled
  • St Ledger - I'd assume we've got something put in place so that he can be recalled if needed
  • Schlupp - Not popular at LB I know but can do a job if needed
  • Whitbread - I really think he's awful but he does count as cover

Doesn't sound that easy to recall Moore to me...

Absolutely flaming bollocks.

I know some people like him(me) and some people don't rate him, but this is flaming ridiculous.

He started the season really well until he got injured, came back against Cardiff people even gave him MOTM for his performance, performs bad against Derby then get's loaned out. He has been starting recently, he has been in the squad, Whitbread has been on the bench.

Absolute joke :mad:

I know some people like him(me) and some people don't rate him, but this is flaming ridiculous.

He started the season really well until he got injured, came back against Cardiff people even gave him MOTM for his performance, performs bad against Derby then get's loaned out. He has been starting recently, he has been in the squad, Whitbread has been on the bench.

But at this point in time we need a stable squad. Putting RDL back in will create more pace in the wings, as St Ledger isn't the quickest. Pace is a dangerous attribute to have in this league. St Ledger is also a CB not a natural RB which showed against Derby.

Just chillout. St Ledger will be back match sharp and be ready if needed. I like St Ledger as a defender and I agree hes a good player but a match sharp St Ledger is even better!!

The ONLY possible explanations I can think of for this decision are:

1. Nige is having a nervous breakdown

2. He's got someone else lined up?

Lets hope it's the latter..

:whistle:

my question is then , how come he's fit enough for international duty but not club duty ? doesn't make sense ? lets all be plainly truthful , this doesn't make sense to most and doesn't look like a football decision .

He was an unused sub for one game and lets face it - Ireland haven't got a long list of quality players!

Archived