Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

St Ledger to Milwall on Loan

The SSL loan must be joke?! Maybe another NP bust up or the Thai's tightening their belts knowing £150M is slipping away with £100M already up in smoke.

Listened to the Boot Room tonight and the moan on on monday. They're all starting to piss me off now - Pearson's dire and ameture interviews and Youngie and Birch both sounding like his agent.

We all know you want to keep your jobs, but get real boys - NP is history. Defeat tomorrow should do it, whether after the game or in May - don't really matter. Pearson has a great knack of driving the idealism out of players and fans.

I really couldn't care less about the results anymore. There are too many sides better than us for promotion to be realistic.

i hope ur right & he does get sacked

As ever, an over reaction to something on here..... Personally i feel the back 4 when everyone is fit will still be De Laet, Morgan, Keane and Konch meaning no place for SSL or Whitbread. We dont need both on the bench so SSL has gone to get some game time and minutes. He wont get match fit sitting on our bench.....

Having said all that, he's average at best and always will be. Anyone that thinks he's any better than average havent seen enough games this season and seen around at other options

I'd rather we win, he kept his job and we got promoted!

And I'd rather I got given money and not have to work but I live in the real world

Suppose it's fine with all the cover we have! Good, experienced head to have in the squad! When on form, the best defender in the league by far!

I tried to stay optimistic and off the 'Pearson out' wagon but that's so tempting now. Lose tomorrow and he's sacked, instead of prelonging it to May 4th

He isn't playing against us tomorrow, so lets see who he is playing:

Ipswitch (H)

Birmingham (A)

Wednesday (H)

Watford (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Blackburn (H)

Forest (H)

Palace (H)

Derby (A)

Three playoff rivals there, all at home, he could help us out without even playing for us. In the Forest game in particular he could have a part to play yet.

Ledge requested game time or loan. It was as simple as that, he is at his career peak and play for his country he needs to be playing to keep that going.

Simple really, why he big fuss. There is a call back clause.

Just got back from seeing Jake Bugg

SSL gone?

Good, what an overrated, average lower-Championship player.

Probably was told he wasn't in the team and threw his toys out the pram

Good riddance & fvck off.

After that unprofessional shit at Pride Park I'd have sacked the cvnt.

Never mind him probably thinking he can pick the team again.

if any player asks play or loan , it should be transfer ! what answer did he think he was ever going to get , if true ? and playing on loan for millwall will really enhance his international career ,theres been some great international comes out of millwall lately ?

Just got back from seeing Jake Bugg

SSL gone?

Good, what an overrated, average lower-Championship player.

Probably was told he wasn't in the team and threw his toys out the pram

Good riddance & fvck off.

After that unprofessional shit at Pride Park I'd have sacked the cvnt.

Never mind him probably thinking he can pick the team again.

Did they sell you wine gums at the concert?

Why is it they let kids stay up late on half term?

Just browsed some of the players twitter pages, their all gutted Ledge has gone, says it all, how can this be good for team spirit?

NO fall out between NP and Ledge either so your wrong again Bugg groupie!

if any player asks play or loan , it should be transfer ! what answer did he think he was ever going to get , if true ? and playing on loan for millwall will really enhance his international career ,theres been some great international comes out of millwall lately ?

It's a mutual decision out of respect, he has just come back from injury and needs game time to build fitness, we have international matches coming up again before the season end and he naturally needs to win his place back in the Ireland squad, he can only do this by playing every week, he won't get a look in here unless there is an injury in which case he will be called back anyway.

Not to mention the fact if his fitness levels are better he will be a good asset to have in the play offs. We are using Millwall as a personal reserve squad essentially, cheers guys.

Stop trying to swing everything into a negative response. Ssl is a great lad! I like him.

Just browsed some of the players twitter pages, their all gutted Ledge has gone, says it all, how can this be good for team spirit?

I really don't care how many pints he can sink and what a laugh he is with the lads. This is serious business now and they need to man up and get on with it.

From a playing point of view we won't miss St Ledger so I don't see the issue.

Jokers like him will not make any difference now, the only thing that can save us is results.

Kids? I'm nearly 40 you muppet.

No fall out? Don't give a ****. He's average... At absolute best & that's being generous.

Like I say I'd have sacked the **** after his Derby shambles & then if he's been told RDL is back in & he asked to be played or leave... Easiest decision ever - Goodbye

Archived